« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

Odd Man Out in Spain

10/7/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Right after the Los Angeles Lakers landed in Spain on Tuesday -- Pau Gasol took his teammates for a night out in his home country ... everyone except Lamar Odom.

Lamar
TMZ has learned ... Odom didn't make it out with the boys because he didn't have a thing to wear -- because when the Lakers' private jet touched down in Barcelona, his luggage was nowhere to be found.

Apparently, it's not exactly easy for a 6'10", 230-pounder to roll into a store and pick up an outfit at the last minute.

Odom has since been reunited with his baggage ... and all is right with the world.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JLS

Who cares? I mean why should we care that he had nothing to wear when he went out? Sheesh!

Brandi

what his teammates couldn't loan him a pair of pants and shirt?

Kelly

I wonder if Llamar is still happy that he married Khloe?? She has such a potty mouth!!

I know I'll get bashed for this but she sure has gained ALOT of weight since the wedding.

I would starve myself (not really, lol) if I was her and had to be around all those cheerleaders and basketball wives.

Seriously tho, she should take some of that Quicktrim her and Kim advertise!! IMO

ben

That has to be Chloe in the passenger seat - she is NEVER away from her frickin' phone. It's amazing she pays any attention to him at all!!

sarah

Seems like he could havw worn some of his wife's clothes. She tips the scale around 230 lbs.

ashley

I'd take Khloe anyday over Kim or Kourtney, those two are extremely boring and have no substance, both use the word "like" every other word in a sentence. Not to mention, they're such money hungry ho's. And for the record, I'm not a "fan " of any of them. I look forward to the day they fall off the face of the earth!

d'anna

Khloe is nowhere near fat and even if she was it doesnt matter because she is happy and married and her hsband loves her. if you want to starve yourself then have fun but khloe is beautiful and so is her shape.so **** off

keeping it real

Maybe that will be party of his and his man CHLOE's Spin off tv show. OK there is the Kardashians. Chloes and the other one take miami. No The other one and kim With Ny here we come.
and then the New show being pitched.

CHLOE and Lamar. Ebony and Ivory! and next the lil sisters with SLUTS AND DOLLS. lol

Nancy "O"

Puleeze...he is an ignorant and unconsciable low life. Lamar ignored his other children, hasn't paid nor accepted responsibility for them in any manner. He ordinarily was a professional and ignorant "retard" for the Kardahian's gain. He had some talent and that's why they diminished him. What do you expect from this Kardashian "mark"? They are using him.

e33

I hope they stay married forever. ****ty life

tlynn

14. Henry Hill - Dude, I'm sure it smells like your upper lip! If nothing else this pig's cooter smells like the crack of your dirty butt!! It's no big secret she's as nasty as they come, but don't most ***buckets & urinals...meaning the pigasstrashbins!! Get over the fact that the guy is black, in the NBA, making money and living his life. Trash attracts trash, and the pigasstrashbins promote nastiness riding on each side of the trash truck on their day of pick-up! Don't get mad because they skip your house everytime, clearly your "midget just isn't hopping in their direction", matter of fact in anyone's direction. Sounds like a personal probelm to me!

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Did he fly naked or something?

Even if he did, none of the other guys had anything he could borrow for the night?

Jim in Cali

Dude WTF? You mean Pau Gasol couldn't give him one of his pants and shirt to go out? Pau is 6-10, Bynum is 7-0, Ratliff is almost 7-0 too. Its not like Odom is the lone tall guy on the team.

tracy

he's a douche, seriously. Nobody else on the team wears his size?

me