'CHiPs' Larry Wilcox Charged With Securities Fraud

10/7/2010 5:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Wilcox of "CHiPs" fame has just been charged with securities fraud.

Larry Wilcox scam.
The Securities and Exchange Commission just charged Wilcox and more than a dozen others with allegedly manipulating the volume and price of penny stocks to illegally generate stock sales.  Translation: Wilcox and the others allegedly set up a phony company to generate bogus stock sales.

This is not a criminal charge.  The SEC is asking for an injunction against Wilcox and some of the others, as well as financial penalties.

Danielle

So, do you guys think Ox was banging that fake bodyguard dude? Oh wait, wrong post. Sorry.

wisey

"It's 7 Mary 6..."

No, its not...

Baker was 7 mary 3. I have a Phd in CHiPs.

My New Name

Two things:

1. I think this man is innocent until proven guilty.

2. I can't stand a thief.

Bud

At least he's not selling swampland like his cohort.

bring back recent posts

..ya but, wat explains the high blood pressure, large ear lobes, thick neck..ohhh...that would be artherosclerosis, he better stay calm, a myocardial infarction is looming, that stress is a killer too!

Rob

Book him Dano

Boondoggle

At this point it's just an allegation. They have to prove it in court. I haven't heard anything bad about this guy, so my guess is that it's a misunderstanding. The SEC would rather fry small people, but it looks the other way with the big ones, unless they've done something really bad that you just can't ignore it.
I love ChiPs, by the way. Both Erik Estrada and Larry Wilcox were great and very entertaining.

Mike

Ahhh haaa.

Larry was a **** when I worked on set with him

Erik and John Pine were very cool.

slap his hand, hard lol

CrisDizzle

*cue the CHiPs disco intro music* We have a fraud in progress, get Ponch to the scene pronto!!!

wisey

Instead of testifying, he should just play the theme from Chips. I'd find him not guilty immediately.

Jake

Fire up the disco ball...
C...H...P..."CHiPs"!!

Eric

..It's all good, I'm sure he can always count on Erik Estrada, Paul Linke, Robert Pine, Randi Oakes or all of the other broke has been "actors" for financial assistance during these tough times... Oh wait, those other guys are broke too, having not worked since 1983... And doing community theatre for free isn't work, so don't even go there...

poeangst

WHY NO CRIMINAL CHARGES??? He must have been in the car with the Gucci Purse full of coke......
He is a con artist, a cheater and a scammer to have done this. No company, no product but he planted a money tree and fertilized it with bullS$$$ and picked off other people's money. I'll never look at him again without seeing a con man. Puke on him.

hockeygrl

crap, I was totally hot for him back in his Chips days, oh well...

Big Mamma Cornbread

his nose looks like mine though mine is a little bigger...ugh!!!!99 bottles of beer on the wall

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments