Octomom -- Accused of Hiding Tons of Cash

10/7/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who owns Octomom's house claims the mother of 14 has plenty of cash lying around to pay off her debt ... but for some reason, she's purposely "hiding the money" from him.

Octomom money.
Amer Haddadin -- who's given Nadya Suleman until Saturday to pay up -- just showed up to Octo's  lawyer's office in L.A. to collect some of the scratch ... but was turned away after being told the lawyer was "busy" and "had no money today."

Haddadin is ticked -- telling TMZ his credit is taking a hit for Octo's shortcomings ... and that he's ready to "sue all of them."

bellestarr

Guess I shouldn't use "they" when referring to kimba's friends. It's really only one, the others just use her for sport.

Kimba10

Posted at 9:16 PM on Oct 7, 2010 by Edward

Oh my Mr. Edward, didn't know you were such a wonderful, professional arse kisser. A trade you must've picked up from your momma, perhaps? LOL

Tina

Kimba is just a nasty ass Troll like her mentor. She tries like an idiot to repeat what others say about her. Stupid person, and probably Nasty Suleman herself. Back to the facts, Pay your bills like the rest of us !! BTW . I am honored for the idiot to think I am any one of you :) Just cause she is so lame to use multiple names , well we all know :)

Kimba10

Posted at 9:40 PM on Oct 7, 2010 by bellestarr

poor Bellestarr aka gamom. She's going through PMS. Definitely on the rag or something. Medication time bellestarr, crazy bwitch! LOL

Kimba10

Posted at 9:42 PM on Oct 7, 2010 by Tina

Tina, you still talking with a mouth full of horse manure? Shut up and swallow. LOL

Edward

I can't believe how people compare her to the freaks to describe her as normal. That's not how it works, Scamya, Kimbutthead...

Just because there are people like Andrea Yates, Susan Smith, the Fritzl freak in Austria, and others... it doesn't make her normal. I've seen videos of the babies. I honestly had hoped that they might be OK, but it's more and more apparent that she has worked her "charm" (whatever it takes to get SSI money) on the babies. Let them go Nadya. Please. We will forgive you for everything if you just let them go. WE WILL PAY YOU TO GIVE THEM UP TO LOVING PARENTS.

Tina

Kimba/sarcia/ looser .. be responsible for your own life. Only you post under tons of others names because you are so pathetic. YOU try and turn your sad little life on others. Grow up and think about 14 little kids first instead of your stupid ideals.Are you that Stupid?

Kimba10

Edward, give up your kids. How stable can they be with a father on TMZ hating on a single mom of 14? That is... assuming you have kids'? All y'all popp'n chit, but I see your arse's are right here front in center on every articals and videos about Nadya Suleman uploaded. Why is that? Because you have no life of your own or because you get off on seeing others people down on their luck? There is nothing funny about a mother and her 14 kids going homeless. I'm sure TMZ and ROL posts news about Nadya to keep her supporters informed, not so haters can get on here and bwitch and moan because they don't have crap else to do with their corny boring lives.

If you hate Nadya this much, seriously, if you really sick and tired of seeing her or reading about her. IGNORE!!! There's like hundreds of other articals and videos news on here. Go on one of them boards? You don't, because you're interested in Nadya Suleman. Same people that hate her would watch her reality TV show if she had one. My, my, my how the ratings would go through the roof! LOL TEAM NADYA!

Kimba10

Posted at 9:55 PM on Oct 7, 2010 by Tina

Two names, moron! I have but two names. ROL it's MsSarcia and on TMZ it's Kimba10. Youtube it's MsSarcia. It would be MsSarcia on TMZ too but for some reason it won't let me sign in under Mssarcia, had no choice but to sign up again under Kimba10.

Now what's your excuse for all the name changes? See I know there's only but oh bout six of y'all with multiple names. I have nothing to hide and whatever I have to say. You best believe I'm going to say it under MsSarcia or Kimba10. No one fears me but God himself! Certainly not a bunch of coward losers on a message boards. :D Deal with that, sucker!

bart

This guy have every right to kick her out. It is his house and she has not paid the rent. She needs to pay her bills like everyone else instead all she cares about is producing babies.

Tina

It has never been about Nadya you retard. You must be really STUPID . It is about the kids idiot. That is why we are interested DUH .. Maybe you should think about them and do your stupid yeah team kids. You are pathetic.

Kimba10

Posted at 10:08 PM on Oct 7, 2010 by Tina

Oh Tina stop it! Just save the excuses. You don't give a rats butt about Nadya kids. If you thought they were in danger and being brought up wrong. You, personally would have taking your self down to CPS-LAPD and demand an ongoing investigation or write hundreds of letters like Carol Leiberman, Gloria Allred and AIW trying to take these kids away from Nadya. But what do you do? You sit on your funky arse on ROL and TMZ and complain about Nadya this and Nadya that. None of which btw is solving a darn thing.

I hate to say it but I must, Tina. People like you are all talk and you're PHONEY!

Tina

Before I sign off in my one and only screen name. KIMBA "the kids you stupid POS " think of them and not team nadya. Dumb ARSH LOL . Oh and FU :) Night LOL

Kimba10

Oh like you think of the kids when you trash their momma? Was people like you thinking of the kids when they threw toilet tissue across her front lawn? Bust out her car window with Nadya baby car seat? Flatten her car tired? Vandalized and hijacked her website and changed the passcode? Made life threatening phone calls and letters? Wrote ugly songs and nasty jokes about her? Call her kids names? The lists goes on and on... You don't give a darn about Nadya kids. You just like coming on board to hate on their mother. That's it! It has never been about the kids with you fools. NEVER! Every topic of argument is about 2009 Nadya Suleman, never about her kids unless you're saying they need to be taking away from her and slip up in foster care to God knows who.

Give up your kids, Tina if it's that easy. Nadya love her kids, they love her. But because you're so selfish, cruel and inconsiderate, you want to see the kids ripped apart not only from each other but from the only parent they ever had and grown attached too. But you're thinking about the kids? It's about the kids? BS and you know it, you fk'n moron!

Kimba10

So shall I expect you to post in the tina name or one of many of your moniker? Yeah good night tina, because we all can count on your punk arse being here tomorrow, either on this board on the new upload posted about Mrs. Suleman.

Good nite freak!