Snooki & J-WOWW:

Spin-Off Show?

Who? Us?

10/8/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite being masters of fake tanning, Snooki and J-WOWW are terrible at covering things up.

100810_snooki_jwow_video
TMZ ran into the buxom duo yesterday outside of MTV's studios in New York -- where the mere mention of their own "Jersey Shore" spin-off show elicited the worst "Who? Me?" responses we've ever seen.

Ashley

Dont lie, you all know you would watch it. They must be doing something right with all the viewers they do have. jealous much?

Denise

It's a sad world

BRIGGY HAARP

I hooked a snook& a shark yesterday beach fishing...they say they are good eating but I don`t have the TIMES^^^

NRE

here we go...dumb and dumber part III....or maybe Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factor part duex.

Bill F. Murray

Urban Safari: Quest for the Orange Heffalump.

BigmoneyBleezy

I love jersey shore, but I wouldn't watch that. The only ones with enough intrigue are Pauly D and Mike. IMO.

Cam

I will watch for sure!I love theses 2!

WOW...

LMAO....these posts are better than the show could ever be!!!!!! Only losers with no life would be interested in this show....I have a strict policy against exploiting the handicapped, and uneducated so I won't be watching.....but all you all have a good time watching that now, ya hear…….YYEEHHAAWW

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Hey Snook, REMEMBER JERSEY!!!!

teamsn00ki

snooki is adopted, so Im sure u wont be seeing her birth mom

ThePuppyEater

you go snookie and jwwow!!

CriticAl

A spinoff is not needed. The show is nearly played out. Last night's episode was boring until the end, when Mike was being an a-hole. I'm getting tired of all of them now.

stdslove11

Omg!Even celebrity can get STDs. No wonder why more and more sexy girls&guys join the largest
STD dating site positivefish.com to look for sex partner.

JerseyShore Fan

STOP HATIN ON THEM U STUPID BITCHES LOVE THA SHOW WATCH IT EVERY THURSDAY AND WILL WATCH THEY SHOW ONLY A DUMB BITCH WOULD CALL THEM MORONS U ****HEADS GET A LIFE AND STOP HATIN CAUSE YO BROKE AZZ DNT GOTTA SHOW!!!!! BITCHES

Bradlee TheDawg

They should go on "Biggest Loser" together and get their bods back in shape. Snooki was cute in season 1... now she's just a disgusting little fat porker. "JWOWW" could easily pass for 15-20 yrs older than her actual age - she looks "rode hard and put in the barn wet". First - stop smoking girls - it's giving you ugly jowls and aging the crap out of you. Ditto for getting wasted nightly. Next - let's get on some calorie/portion control and find time in your busy days (?) for 45 minutes of cardio. You'll thank me in 20 yrs.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments