Jealous Woman

Attacks Kim Kardashian

10/8/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian got drenched by a drink and Khloe almost lost her big fat wedding ring last night ... after a jealous woman went nuts in NYC.

Kim Kardashian attacked video.
The Kardashian clan was at Juliet last night, when a male fan asked for a pic with Kim.  His girlfriend flew off the handle and threw a drink at Kim.

Scott Disick and Khloe jumped into the fracas and in the scuffle, Khloe's ring flew off and skidded across the floor. Our spies inside the club say Khloe literally dove across the floor to retrieve it ... which she eventually did.

Our video shows the Kardashians leaving the club, covering their faces, as they beat a hasty retreat.

One caution: They're in NYC filming their show, so take it for what you will.

Cooley

LOL @ the image of Khloe diving across the floor to get her wedding ring back. I know she did -- that girl is obsessed with being married.

Also, I watched the VIDEO. When Khloe comes out the first thing she says is "Get the f*ck out of my way." Ha ha! I love that girl.

claire

haha u guys are all idiots!!! Do u really believe her ring went flying across the room?? Everything the Kardashian do is fake and staged

SL

Im sick of these ****s.

erica

why? hate on kim it was just a picture she was not going to sleep with u man.

faraWay

I heard about that from someone who was there. It wasn't staged. Last night Michelle Rodriguez was DJing and one of the wolf pack guys from Twilight was hosting. The club was already overpacked, the Kardaashians showed up and from what I hear it all went downhill, a fight broke out, people weren't allowed to leave for awhile, it was nuts.

No Surprise

I'm glad the girlfriend attacked Kim K, because I know her man's little wee wee stood at attention the moment he saw her!!!

Claudia

HAHAHAHAHHA did all her clown make up come off!!!

ME

FAKE!!! Ryan slipped on the radio the other day that the show was not real

Stupid People Hater

I agree it was staged. We can probably look forward to seeing the footage on whatever stupid show they are making.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

She obviously IS deranged if she's jealous of the OJ lawyer's daughters.

CCC

I love how there is an Animal Planet commercial on before the video. These beasts need to be caged and put in a zoo. See the ne exhibits. Buffalo Butt, Horse Face and Monkey tits. Remember, Please Don't Feed Te Animals.

sPaNkDeNALgAs

STAGED & SCRIPTED

Useless

Why does everyone hate them so much? I don't like Scott, but he's a sociopath anyway.

ajp_

Im going to open up a club for the stars. You have to be a star to get in, and there will be a tunnel like function to get from the club to your car unseen.

iharichutney

lol dont be jealous of kim's ugly ass
her oodles of plastic surgery and botox wont stop her from being the ugly trash she really is