Kim Kardashian -- Soaked Head-to-Toe

10/8/2010 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian's soaking wet chest ... now that we have your attention -- TMZ obtained these pics of KK shot right after a chick attacked the reality star with a drink inside a NYC supper club last night.

Kim Kardashian wet.
As you can see in the pics, Kim was covered in liquid after a jealous woman fired the drink -- but stayed calm. However, her sister's baby daddy, Scott Disick, was PISSED -- and had to be restrained.

As TMZ first reported, the incident all went down after Kim took a photo with a male fan ... and the fan's girlfriend flipped out.

We're told no one was injured in the melee ... and the Kardashian clan was able to leave the establishment right after the ruckus.

1008_kim_kardashian_fashion_footer

Hater Blocker

All the you fat girls are haters. LMAO dont hate cause you dont look like that and you dont have that. You'll are pretty lame go Kim go !!!

TITITUTY

GIVE THE KARDASHIAN SISTERS A BREAK & STOP HATEING ON THEM.

jack

i love scott staright gangster lol

vannessa

LOL!!! WHO CARES, SHE THINKS THE WORLD INVOLED HER... SHE THINK SHE ALL THAT, BUT SHE NOT... LOL GOOD JOB GIRL!!! THROW HER ANOTHER GLASS OF BEER...

Jan

All staged I'm sure. Any idiot who falls for this show is pathetic. This entire family is lower than dirt.

kk&cr

it's all for the show. look at the camera guy behind kim.

Brenda Mahan

Hi Kim Im sorry that happend to u and ur family I love u guys and I watch ur show its great I love it I met ur step dad when I was in cabo about five yrs ago is was so nice I was with my boss Im a nanny and I was there working it was fun time I wanted to meet u all when u where in sealbeach but I was working and couldnt make it some day u are all nice people and real take care.

t jam

THAT WAS VERY DESRESPTFUL TOWARDS KIM ,,BY SOME JELIOUS BITACH WHORE ,,BUT SCOTT IS STILL AN DOUCH

CLARE

Why isn't the girlfriend upset with her boyfriend? He approached Kim right?

Strunz28

Sounds like a setup for their latest horrible show...

tessa

some people shouldn't be allowed out in public

RJ

S.T.A.G.E.D!!!

Molotov

Man, it looks like Scott's eye's rolled back in his head. "I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!"

Yep I said that

More publicity from this bunch of skanks, nothing is by chance they script every thing they do for maximum coverage, any ways she should be used to getting fluids splashed on her

Molotov

Everybody's eyes look messed up in the pics. Check the folks in the background. They all look like apostates from Hell.