Oksana on Mel: 'He Could Have Killed Us All'

10/8/2010 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva says Mel Gibson was screaming in her face so much during their alleged domestic violence incident, she was covered in saliva ... this in an interview with PEOPLE ... in what she characterizes as a life-threatening attack.

1008_oksana_people_video
For the first time on video, Oksana describes the alleged confrontation that took place on January 6. She says at one point, "He says, 'Get the eff out' and then he pulls a gun out ... He wants to kill us all."

The D.A. is investigating Oksana's claims of domestic violence ... as well as Mel's claims Oksana tried to extort him for $15 million.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mike

She deserve's an Oscar

azlee

dear heavens she shows her uglyness. cracks me up in a way, she is so theatrical but a lousy actor.

Barbara

Oh brother....

Genjerleigh

She makes it very hard for people to believe she's a victim. She's going on this PR tour to gain fame. We already know what happened at this point and there is no reason for her to keep carrying on like this - except for the fact she's a fame whore, which only confirms Mel's characterization of her. I heard she did several wardrobe changes throughout the interview which is crazy. Makes her look even worse re: what her motivations are re: all of this. She should take a page out of Mel's book and not speak to the media at all about this.

Shell

ROFL....gotta love that picture....crazy broad....

Tellthetruth59

ROFLOL! TMZ you're killing me with that video screen capture. You caught the b.itches true essence. Congratulations.

zoody

Pretty in pink, I love that blouse!
Too bad that poor boy had to give his eyewitness account,
Poor Lucia, I hope she doesn't suffer from ant behavior issues

Tellthetruth59

"She was covered in saliva!" ROFLOL!

MJ

I hope she gets nothing.She is a money whore.

Gaylord

When is TMZ going to stop headlining this ignorant, disgusting gold-digger?

Come on TMZ, enough of this b__ch!!! Go on to something interesting.

Stacy

Look at the look in her eyes...like "the Exorcist", maybe Oksana's possessed.

oleman

BULL SHIZZZZ

Shell

I can't stop laughing at this woman. Who does she thinks she's fooling....oh, the trolls of course....

ThinkingWoman

This woman defies common sense and common sense.

**********************************************************

Posted at 6:26 AM on Oct 8, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
_____________________________________________________

Decided to copy your post. After typing mine, I saw yours and they were nearly identical!

Tellthetruth59

I think that screen capture is exactly what Ox looked like she she screamed at Mel. "GIVE ME MORE MONEY OR I WILL DESTROY YOU!" It was Mel that was covered in saliva and hair extension glue because her head was spinning when she said it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments