Oksana on Mel: 'He Could Have Killed Us All'

10/8/2010 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva says Mel Gibson was screaming in her face so much during their alleged domestic violence incident, she was covered in saliva ... this in an interview with PEOPLE ... in what she characterizes as a life-threatening attack.

1008_oksana_people_video
For the first time on video, Oksana describes the alleged confrontation that took place on January 6. She says at one point, "He says, 'Get the eff out' and then he pulls a gun out ... He wants to kill us all."

The D.A. is investigating Oksana's claims of domestic violence ... as well as Mel's claims Oksana tried to extort him for $15 million.

ThinkingWoman

When is TMZ going to stop headlining this ignorant, disgusting gold-digger?

Come on TMZ, enough of this b__ch!!! Go on to something interesting.

Posted at 6:28 AM on Oct 8, 2010 by Gaylord

*********************************************

When she stops making a spectacle of herself.

Fan

In these cases, each side exaggerates in order to sway public opinion. This means Mel was not as violent as she says, of course.

With that in mind, how the hell long can this woman make her 15 minutes of fame last? She should win a prize for the most durable nut-case of all time. For that, I salute her.

Have you seen her music video? It is hilarious - darkly lit, endless boring intro, drama for no reason. Then she starts to sing... she has a thin, wavering voice that sends bad shivers down your spine.

Oksana has reached her proper level of incompetence. She is maxed out - there will be no more real surprises from her. Her Russian-mafia style is getting old, and it just doesn't work here in the good old U.S. of A. Maybe her bully tactics (with hitmen and all) would have worked 50 years ago, but we have evolved. What a waste of effort from this receding-chinned unimportant little troll.

ken

please just lock her up already , enough with the BS.

Shell

I hate that curious is missing this. lol

kickaboo

I bet that is what she looked like when she shook baby Lucia like a rag doll, jail this bitch.

very disappointed

TMZ present her with an award for the UGLIEST piece of crap on your site.

Eagle171

OMFG...that broad is a riot! TMZ just caught lightning in a bottle with that capture of her crazy face, that should be the only picture ever used of her! Shows her true colors.

Now I must go and throw up.

Tellthetruth59

Here is Ox sobbing in front of the cameras about her "emotional rape" from the comfort her of "abusers" mansion. Wearing the ugly pink blouse Mel paid for!

Shell

lol.....

Oksana's prayer:

Now I lay me down to sleep,
A bag of Mel's money at my feet.
If I should die before I wake,
Keep suing Mel, for goodness sake!
Send my money to Satan,
He'll know what to do.
He'll share it with me,
'Cause I'm boinking him too!
---------------------------------------------------
Oksana's advice:

If the pursuit of riches
Is your evil desire,
Just spread 'em, bitches,
Let that rich dude sire!
Just make him a baby,
All cute and pristine.
Just make him a baby,
It's a money machine!
Posted at 4:39 PM on Oct 6, 2010 by Fan

MJ

If she thought Mel was going to kill her and her kids why wouldn't she call the police?????? No what she did instead was record the phone calls and try to get money for them. EXTORTION.......

USAF Chick

Geez...I have never believed this woman, she is just money hungry! Talk about ruining the laws for the REAL cases of domestic violence. You should never cry wolf about these types of things. I completetly dislike this woman! I am not a HUGE Mel fan, but I really don't think he did anything to that extent. She can't even stare staight into the camera. UGH!!

KoalaBabe

omg, she was covered with saliva? I didn't realized Mel resemble to slobbering St Bernard dog lol.

She remind me of 3 years old child telling tales to mummy and daddy.

Eagle171

OK, Shell...THAT WAS HYSTERICAL!!!

Tellthetruth59

When is TMZ going to stop headlining this ignorant, disgusting gold-digger?

Come on TMZ, enough of this b__ch!!! Go on to something interesting.

Posted at 6:28 AM on Oct 8, 2010 by Gaylord

*********************************************

When she stops making a spectacle of herself.

Posted at 6:32 AM on Oct 8, 2010 by ThinkingWoman

*********************************************

That's discouraging... I don't think she ever will.

ThinkingWoman

I looked very hard for them, but could not find any rats except for for the long haired brunette dressed in pink.

Doesn't look like she has the Steinway either.