Oksana on Mel: 'He Could Have Killed Us All'

10/8/2010 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva says Mel Gibson was screaming in her face so much during their alleged domestic violence incident, she was covered in saliva ... this in an interview with PEOPLE ... in what she characterizes as a life-threatening attack.

1008_oksana_people_video
For the first time on video, Oksana describes the alleged confrontation that took place on January 6. She says at one point, "He says, 'Get the eff out' and then he pulls a gun out ... He wants to kill us all."

The D.A. is investigating Oksana's claims of domestic violence ... as well as Mel's claims Oksana tried to extort him for $15 million.

realist

Oksana Disclaimer:

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Bill F. Murray

Pure poetry, Shell!

I can't see the video but that pic looks like she should have a butcher knife in her hand...REEEE! REEEE! REEEE! REEEE! (my best translation of scary movie music.)

BrAnBa

Wow...I am sorry, I really tried to show a bit of empathy, but I just fell over laughing. I was trying to work out what it was - then realized it´s the lack of emotions. An actress could have done it better. No fear, no anguish, no anxiety - this doesn´t make sense.

I can say one thing: if I had been through that kind of shocking ordeal, I would just have taken my kids and left first thing the next day!

gingergirl

OXana will be making another appearance tonight on Animal Planet: Fatal Attraction!!!

Cletus

I believe that Mel Gibson did what she says she did. He could probably have rage issues (mental imbalance). I also believe she is a manipulative immoral person. That being said, it still doesn't give Mr. Gibson the right to go bananas at will. He clearly only cares about himself in the moment which makes him dangerous.

Dingo

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to come back just to see that screen shot closer of Mo leaving her crypt

o.m.g that is funny.

Pass the garlic, please

Violette-Blue

You know what? I'd scream in her face to if I had to look at her all day and hear her voice, especially if she started singing to me. I'd probably threaten death on her as well. I can't blame Mel anymore. This woman is just vile. I still can't figure out how her lawyers aren't telling her to keep quiet. Bitch doesn't understand that we who felt for her the first time can no longer stand her now. She is just a horrible person inside and out.

jus-sayin

Enough all ready you two....how can you talk so bad about each other with a child between you. She will not respect either of you if you keep this up....shame on both of you!

Shell

OK, Shell...THAT WAS HYSTERICAL!!!

Posted at 6:40 AM on Oct 8, 2010 by Eagle171
==================================================

That was gracioulssly donated by user Fan. I just liked it so much I have to repost it every now and again. Brilliant!!

azlee

you know that is really one ugly blouse (I think it is a blouse). ugly

Bev

She's lying. How do you "basically" pull a gun. He either pulled a gun or not.

anna

She makes no sense. I get a headache just trying to keep up with her stories.

KoalaBabe

I wonder why spins she will tell us tomorrow? Mel forced her to have a bath on toilet water?

She's crazy, she doesn't care about anything. She kept airing her exaggerated dirty linen in public, and get angry for the public backlashed.

Dingo

hey ****oris, Mel "dint do anything" to quote Oxtanic
He's a nice guy not the monster she'll have us believe

You want to see monster look at the screen shot on this article still lmao!!!

azlee

yeah Bev, it was like she couldn't think of a story to follow...well basically he pulled a gun.

she can't keep her lies straight and hesitates