Miley's New Music Video -- To Be Expected

10/8/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After baring her back in Vanity Fair, dancing on a stripper pole at the Teen Choice Awards, grinding on her adult male director, simulating a girl-on-girl kiss on "Britain's Got Talent," and showing up barely dressed to the MuchMusic Video Awards ... 17-year-old Miley Cyrus still managed to shock people with her racy new video, "Who Owns My Heart."

Miley Cyrus New Video.

Why is anyone surprised?

Anya

just another fugly dumbass who has to sell her body cause she has no talent. she's joined the likes of spears and lohan and will end up the same way, more of a laughing stock than anything else. .

asassycat

Honestly, this video made me cry because my 7 year old daughter used to worship Miley / Hannah up until this point. Now watching this, I have to tell my daughter that i would not allow her to watch this video and have to explain why. She already asked me, "mom, why is Miley different? I dont like it". My daughter had posters plasterd on her wall as well as every Hannah barbie doll she could have. not to mention cd's, dvd's, and everything else you could think of. and this was just 1 - 2 years ago. I thought I would never hear the end of "Nobody's Perfect" It shocks me that Miley would make these decisions so early in life. At least wait till your 18, or even 21. She should be ashamed of herself.

wenzy

I CAN'T STAND MILEY BUT...I LOVED THE VIDEO AND THE SONG. BASICALLY SHE HAS HAD SEX $INCE SHE WAS 13 AND HAS PUSHED HER PARENTS AROUND $INCE THEN AND ALL THE PARENTS PURCHASED TICKETS FOR THEIR KIDS MAKING HER EVEN RICHER NOW...SHE DANCES IN HER PANTIES AND EVERYBODY IS GOING NUTS! SHE IS 17 SO IT'S TIME TO REACH AN OLDER AUDIENCE. KIDS DO GROW UP PEOPLE! HER DAD WAS SMART...HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY TALENT SO HE FATHERED A MONEY MAKER SO SHAKE WHAT YOUR DADDY GAVE YA!!

wenzy

NO. 154...asassycat...If this Video made you cry then you need to get a life!lol So basically you're saying Miley needs to wait at least one year and that will be a better lesson for your daughter? Too funny!!

Josi Coyote Verlingieri

Nothing...TMZ Find something interesting will ya!!!

Jenny Riley

If you make the Taliban listen to her music for just one hour, even Bin Laden would surrender. Her music (if you can call it that)is torture, like nails on a chalkboard. If people would just ignore her and not buy any of her music she might go away. She and her dad have a weird relationship, he says that she doesn't like clothes and never wears them at home. What teenage girl would ever walk around naked or half naked around her dad unless she wants to seduce him or they have some sick hillbilly incest relationship. There is something wrong with that family. Even on the Hanna show the dad seems to worship and love only Hanna, but the son is invisible and only tolerated. Is this the message you want your little girls to learn? Sick family! She can not sing or act. She doesn't deserve all this attention.

Sherry

Nothing wrong with the video and this is coming from a 54 year-old mother of three grown sons. I think is a great dance video in a club. After reading some of the comments I was ready to voice my opinions against it, but I was surprised that I actually liked it and I'm not a Miley fan.

Mikel

Give me a break... that is tame. People need to get a grip. Yes, she's 17 but how many 17 y/o have held down a job for 10 years, traveled the globe, been in a media spotlight for most of their lives and made millions of dollars? She's older than her years. She seems pretty well balanced in interviews, so wahtever...let the girl spread her wings. Is she suppose to be the character disney created for the rest of her life??? What we see here is a slow, well coached, small steps to breaking away into her own superstardom....quit hate'n!

Left Coaster

Sad. I'd never let my 17 year old daughter release a video in which she was dressed and acting like that.
As a previous poster said, parents need to do their job... too bad Miley's parents haven't done theirs.

Let's be realistic here- her fan base is tween girls. Suddenly busting out the T&A videos is entirely inappropriate. We kick Katie Perry off Sesame Street for wearing a Tinkerbell costume but think it's ok for a 17 year old girl to perform in a highly sexually charged video? Do any of you who think this video is acceptable actually have kids?

jojo

At least Lindsey will have a roomie when Miley ends up in rehab and Lindsey falls off the wagon. Again.

olddrunk

As sexy as a Pekingese.
If you watch with the video muted and your eyes closed, it's not horrible.

Sandy

This is the next Disney star we will see sitting in a chair in a beauty shop shaving her head and on a 5150 lockdown at UCLA.

angela

I think there have been much worse videos made by previous young singers. If you take a look at other 17 year old girls who aren't in the lime light you will notice they are the same. If you think other 17 year old girls haven't experimented with sex than you are sadly mistaken! I graduated from high school at 17 and was living on my own. And I went to a Catholic school for 9 years! (Catholic girls are wildest) I am a 44 yr. old respectable mom of a 23 yr. old son now. You have to remember that they put in videos what will shock you to make you listen and watch in hopes that you will then like the music! It is done in all videos, young and old! Leave these poor young people alone and let them find themselves like everyone else has a chance to do.

NewEngland2

NOTHING LEFT TO THE IMAGINATION!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure she has and is doing it all, BOOZE, DRUGS, and SEX. I have but one question WHY ARE HER PARENTS ALLOWING THIS?????????? She is still under age. I guess the money means more to them than their Daughter does.

genoa

ew, she is nasty, where is her daddy now