Miley's New Music Video -- To Be Expected

10/8/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After baring her back in Vanity Fair, dancing on a stripper pole at the Teen Choice Awards, grinding on her adult male director, simulating a girl-on-girl kiss on "Britain's Got Talent," and showing up barely dressed to the MuchMusic Video Awards ... 17-year-old Miley Cyrus still managed to shock people with her racy new video, "Who Owns My Heart."

Miley Cyrus New Video.

Why is anyone surprised?

Katrina

I think the song is really good. since when does she have to acta ll nice and perfect. I say good for her for doing her own thing and not caring what people say.

Chris

Grow up people,Get a life, At least she has one.She has talent, looks and money, What have you got.

michele

she and the people paying for this are so dumb. where the hell at 17 is she in a club like that. why is she humping a pool table in a dark room. and what does she need to be dry humping silk sheets. I mean there was NO other way they could of gone. its soooooo been done before

A-wow

Honestly, that is not a face made for close ups... with or without the warpaint caked on.
None of this should come as a surprise though, if you lack talent all you can do is hope to slut it up to keep the dough rolling in.

SunshiningTC

I cooled myself and wachted carefully the video twice and I discoved that: I CAN'T GET ENOUTH! WOW She's getting better and better in voice,acting and style!

alie

mileys dating PRODi-J from toronto canada.....they were seen in NYC together holding hands and hugging. OMG HES FINE AND SHE KNOWS IT!!! SHE REPORTEDLY TOLD PAPARAZZI THAT SHE IS THE LEAD ACT FOR THE VIDEO "MAKE THE CLUB JUMP" WHICH WAS HIS FIRST SINGLE!!

CHECK HIM OUT HES SO HOTT OMG! I BOUGHT 30 COPIES OF HIS SINGLE HERE: http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/prodi-j/id389077959

I HOPE HE STAY WITH HIM :) I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

right girl

its her choice in which she wants to do, so stop judging her. so what maybe she just exploring another side of hers and plus many girls has their sexy sides of them, the thing is that she is not to afraid to show it.

Hanover

You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you cant take the trailer park out of the girl.

Common Man

Move over Lindsay Lohan!

truthiness

Is this song about heroin?

JC

What a waste of talent. She can actually sing but has to f$%^&*( it up by thinking this is the way to go? Hey honey why don't y'all take it off and make Billy Rae some more o' them greenabacks!

beachdwlr

People...its not like the girl can SING...she has to do something. And anyway, frankly none of these teenie boppers is a role model for my kid. Not her, not that Justin kid, and if she were older it wouldn't have been Britney Spears either. If this is the image Miley Cyrus wants, so be it - and when she wonders why she has a negative repuation (and she will - they all do), maybe someone with a brain will sit her down and say, "ok honey, let's take a look at this video you did when you were underage..."

Javier Kosla

You all taking **** need to shut up. You all grew up and did your crap when you grew and experimented cause you were curios let her be sexual when I turned 18 I felt sexy and wanted to figure out myself..Let her be a whore or whatever she wants... Prob your kids are gonna be worst to shut the **** up...Sex is the new thing and no one can stop it

Krystal

You go girl. Its your turn to flaunt your beauty. Life is too short to worry about what jealous people think. Way to go!!!

Robert

Miley Cyrus> My nasty and toxic vagina can't be tamed !