Miley's New Music Video -- To Be Expected

10/8/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After baring her back in Vanity Fair, dancing on a stripper pole at the Teen Choice Awards, grinding on her adult male director, simulating a girl-on-girl kiss on "Britain's Got Talent," and showing up barely dressed to the MuchMusic Video Awards ... 17-year-old Miley Cyrus still managed to shock people with her racy new video, "Who Owns My Heart."

Miley Cyrus New Video.

Why is anyone surprised?

Smrtnz

What the next Lindsey Lohan on the charts... why cant singers just stick with what makes them popular. So many good singers ruined...

Misty

for alot of people who are not fans,seem to have alot of time and energy into posting alot of nasty words,Miley must of did something you were interested in,to have made you watch this video....She's a teenager and Famous,GOOD FOR HER !!!! In order to achieve that She's got to be doing something right ! If you don"t like her,,Then don't watch her !

NZay

If she's gonna be this way, then every show, image, song, etc. needs to be completely removed off the Disney Channel. That's my only beef! I can't beleive they still show her face on that channel. I hate Disney for that!

sparksbyvolume

I have no idea what is wrong with this video. Rich? Yup. Wearing things, sleeping in things, doing makeup with things and driving in things rich people do? Yup. Doing sexier things than I was as a make looking for girls like her to dance with at 17, someone that can keep up with me on a dance floor? Nope. She looks über wealthy, not trashy, and she makes a good point in the song. A million times after a hot dance have I told the female, "nope, I don't want your number, I just liked the song." Why, because I am sexy, not sex.

Rex

People make such a big deal about this but obviously her parents are ok with it... I get that shes 17 but what happens when she turns 18 in a little while?? Then whats going to be said?? She cant play Hannah Montana all her life. I just think shes trying to break out of the Disney Channel bubble and not be type casted the rest of her life. People need to lighten up.

emerald

is it love or just a fart?? so cheesy. thats all i can say. she has a huge head

Jacqueline

I don't think this video is any different then all the other singers out there and I have no idea why people are freaking out. If they don't want there child acting like her then don't let them listen to her or watch her!

Harvey2

I the parents that are bitching about it would actually raise their kids instead of letting them emulate everything out of Hollywood, there wouldn't be much of a problem. All kids exposed to celebrity [Miley] grow up and enter adult situations way too fast.

sarah

It's actually not that slutty, she tries to look slutty, but she totally fails at it. I just know she's never going to be attractive to guys her own age, only to pedos.

ric

She is not ten.
This is pretty tame.
Great song.

Victoria

I found noting wrong with this video, I guess if parents have a issue with it dont let your kids watch it, After all you are the parents act like it.

Shanika Marsh-Sheridan

I think everyone needs to back up and remember that it's not miley's fault that u have your tweens watching her every move...yea my kid loves her too...but I know when to tell mine NO u can't watch that because u are 9...Get it together people miley is growing up and she has a career to think of!

ginatobias321

yes this is inapprotpert but still..let her grow up...Britiny was alot worse....you dont see Miley doing drugs...or drinking or smoking....yes she dances and dresses wrong,but thats not a slut a slut is a girl/guys who sleeps with guys/girls over and over ,an whore is the same as a slut....

me

Nice job - mom and dad.

reese

I think it is ok , but everyone sees her as the shy , little diseny channel girl , and i think that she is trying something different .
but i think she needs to remember her younger fans too.