Miley's New Music Video -- To Be Expected

10/8/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After baring her back in Vanity Fair, dancing on a stripper pole at the Teen Choice Awards, grinding on her adult male director, simulating a girl-on-girl kiss on "Britain's Got Talent," and showing up barely dressed to the MuchMusic Video Awards ... 17-year-old Miley Cyrus still managed to shock people with her racy new video, "Who Owns My Heart."

Miley Cyrus New Video.

Why is anyone surprised?

bballl42freak

really that was more conservative than my high school dances that was not racy at all

bekks

omg she is so sexy! as soon as she turns 18 she is going to be walking around hollywood naked. for christs sake, it is amazing! i just pray someone tapes it!!

Sin D

lianu

need third choice WHO CARES!

Lisa

Whatever... I personally think it is to "adult" for a teenager but her parents are pretty involved in her career so if they approve I guess it really doesn't matter. Obviously parents need to make sure their little girls are not using her as the "role model". On a different note.....This song is REALLY bad!!! I really dislike her voice I am not quite sure how she got as far as she did but then again this is the first whole song I have actually listened to of hers so who am I to judge!!!

mary

She looking at being the next Montona Fishbourne...with her parents blessing. They've been grooming her for this for years.

She should have been removed, along with the other children, from the home a long time ago.

Too Late Now.

Smooch

Why does she always look constipated when singing and in full blown seizures when dancing? That's the most uncomfortable part of the whole video.

tracy

Ladies and Gents it's the future Lindsay Lohan!!! I wonder how many rehabs she will enter by the age 25.

Chipperdoggg

Britney Spears was 17 wasnt she when hit me baby cam out. All you people gotta get over it soon she will be 18 and nobody will be able to complain. The only thing I can fault is her parent for letting a twenty something guy date their daughter at 16 years old. Parents are at fault if anyone. Teenagers are gonna do what they want but guide her in the right direction.

Cynthia J

I think Miley has a good voice and is a good performer (I don't know about her acting yet). I just don't understand why, at her young age, she feels the need to add a slutty persona to her act. It seems like she wants to be trampy, sexually provocative, etc.. She's talented, why does she feel the need to trash that up? She's still too young for this adult, raw sexual stuff. What's the matter with her parents

Pound Sand

The only thing offensive about this is the fact that this is what passes for music these days. This auto-tuned talking junk is a sad reflection of the current state of pop music. Is it too much to ask that singers be able to actually sing?

Posted at 4:27 PM on Oct 8, 2010 by Brian

Thank you! You are right, why can these people only sing with auto-tune? Does anyone actually sing anymore! Shameful!

bob

She wants to be looked at as a hot, sexy adult. Um, sorry...nice try, but it didn't work...she looks like a 15- or 16-year-old trying to imitate her older sister. Hey, I'm not old fashioned (not by a long shot), but geez, she's still 17...couldn't she wait until she was 18 or 19 or even 20 when she, uh, fills out a bit, to do this video?

jester51

She is being handled all wrong and that is too bad. Someone with some intelligence should tell her how to work this whole "fame" thing. If she was to use some smarts, she would be set for life, not just for the next few years. It's okay to have fun as a youngster but that doesn't last. Have fun in moderation and plan for the future. With the right moves she could have a career that last as long as, I don't know, maybe Betty White. If Miley is smart, some day she will be as old as Betty and still making money. Do you think she can do it? Not as she is going now.

Liz

She trying to be an older sexy woman but she still a teenager and be the teen queen that she is cuz many pre-teens still look up to her. Sounds like another Britney Spears that started with the sweet and innocent music videos and just completely fell apart. Thats sad...

Kimberly

OMG - she is soooo trying to copy Lady Gaga right now because she's losing her "It Girl" status. She should have stuck with Disney for a few more years and then burst on the scene as a grown woman - she has no where else to go but down, rehab and therapy!