Miley's New Music Video -- To Be Expected

10/8/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After baring her back in Vanity Fair, dancing on a stripper pole at the Teen Choice Awards, grinding on her adult male director, simulating a girl-on-girl kiss on "Britain's Got Talent," and showing up barely dressed to the MuchMusic Video Awards ... 17-year-old Miley Cyrus still managed to shock people with her racy new video, "Who Owns My Heart."

Miley Cyrus New Video.

Why is anyone surprised?

Dave

This story ends no where good. It's obvious to everyone except this girl and her family.

maug

Looks like a sex club dance floor.

Nancy

What?! No third choice of WHO CARES!!!!?

Matthew

Miley, Miley Cyrus, she has grown.
That video was terrible, my one daughter even cried so hard that we had to take her to the doctors to get checked. My one son was a huge fan, and he even thinks that this is WAY too sexy.
Miley is way to young to be able to wear an undershirt, and underwear on camera.
I am so proud, and excited that Disney did not allow her music video.
The wardrobe is way not what a seventeen year old would wear.
And the fact of how hot and sexy she thinks she is, that is way out of my league. My children were screaming at my wife and i that they will nevery watch Hannah Montana AGAIN!

a

I'm no square but this is absolutely ridiculous. She's 17 and still on Disney as a role model for young girls. She should just book the adjoining room to Lilo right now because that's where she's headed.

Plus the song is HORRIBLE, I started singing is it art or just a fart?

marysue42

Meet the next Lindsay Lohan. Her parents should be ashamed...but Im sure they aren't just like Dina Lohan is proud of Lindsay.How long till she takes the hard fall? What is this world coming to.What happened to morals?

CJ

Let me answer that question for you Miley. It isn't or art, and I wish the tidal wave would take you down. You have no talent.

julie4evert

You can thank Miley for single handingly bringing the good name of Disney down the toilet, Walt is spinning in his grave now. Get rid of Miley, she's NOT Disney material anymore!! Enough is enough!

Saph

A little girl trying too hard to be something she isn't. Seen this all before nothing new, song sucks. Miley isn't that hot and she is underage. Not supposed to be in a club let alone groping some guy and girl on any dancefloor. The Slutty Cyrus name is suiting her more and more. Mom and dad must be so proud but then they are raking in the cash too. We all know how this story is going to end....wonder what she will look like with a shaved head?

julie4evert

EVERYONE, CAN YOU IMAGINE, DADDY BILLY GOING OVER THE VIDEO, AND SAYING.." LET ANOTHER GUY GRIND UP AGAINST MY LITTLE GIRL, THAT'S MY MILEY" NO! THE AVERAGE DAD WOULD NOT DO THIS OR EVEN WANT TO LOOK AT THIS!! SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG HERE PEOPLE!! WAKE UP!!

Chia

Yawn.

Song sounds like a 13 year old wrote it.

SusanMossNancyGrace

She will be a drug addict by 21 and pregnant by 22

The Love Sponge

Somebody needs to a video doing the Oakland Raiders football team or even better the Chinese army.

oleman

let me guess.....she's still a virgin

wackyp

alls i kept hearin was "is it the beat or was it a fart..." and "it hits my heart.. like a tidalwave" wat is this a song about acid-reflux?