'Sister Wives' Hubby

Marries Wife #4

10/9/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kody Brown officially has 21 mouths to feed ... TMZ has learned the "Sister Wives" polygamist has married his latest fiancée Robyn Sullivan ... increasing his total number of wives to FOUR.

Sister Wives

Sources close to the "Sister Wives" stars tell us the two were married "a few months ago" at a private religious ceremony in Utah.

Robyn isn't entering the family by herself -- she has three kids from a previous marriage who will join Kody's 13 kids and three other wives.

We're told TLC cameras were not allowed to capture the actual ceremony -- but the reception WILL be featured on the reality show. We're told some of the drama leading up to the wedding will be featured on this Sunday's episode.

With 21 total members, Kody can literally split the family in half and hold a regulation football game ... as long as he plays all-time quarterback.

lex77

Hey,is that Caroline Kennedy?

Kelly

This is so confusing to me!!

How can you sue for a divorce if someone has an affair, yet he can be married to 4 women at a time?!
Looks like some laws need overhauling!!

Kelly

Hey,is that Caroline Kennedy?

Posted at 4:43 AM on Oct 9, 2010 by lex77
----------------------------------------------------------------

Bwahahahahaa!! Funny!!

Barb

Another example of a man not being able to make up his mind! The women are supporting him. These women are being taken advantage of, but they seem to like the attention. I worry about the kids growing up in this environment. How come the wives can`t marry other men, that seems fair. But the big question is this is illegal why are authorities not arresting them

ladyluck001

I think its rediculous...

and also a strange one

Karmagal

I too would like to know what this d bad does for work. How does he manage to provide for all 720000 people kids and animals. You know he is doing a LOT more then these 4 RIDICULOUS women who not only slept with this idiot but married him.. He is NOT even handsome. I TRIED to watch the show and I was SICKENED by the first 10 mins. He needs to go to jail and be locked up with BUBBA and see what happens there.

Bill

If queers can get married what is wrong with what these people are doing?

AJ

@whocares

I feel the same way. If they're happy, who in the heck am I to say otherwise? Live and let live. It's the kids -- that have no say, and have to accept it as "life" -- that bum me out.

I admit, I may be a tad sensitive to the subject. My best friend in grade school was raised in a Christian Scientist household. She broke her foot, rather badly, when we were in the 4th grade. Her parents wouldn't allow her to see a doctor due to their faith. I felt too intimidated as a child to speak up for her. A massive, massive regret on my part. I should have made a ruckus or told someone older to help her. I knew she needed to see a doctor.

She would've chosen a doctor over her parent's faith in a quick heartbeat, had she'd been given the choice. I remember her pain, vividly. Her foot didn't heal well, as you can imagine. She still walks with a heavy limp. There were no school sports for her, no prom date, and just to add insult to injury (literally) she was known by the crueler sort in our school as the "gimp". To this day, she still has limited job opportunities, and even greater difficulties in attracting the eye of a suitor, even though she's exceptionally pretty, even by photo-shopped Hollywood standards. Her parents altered her life for the worst, by their forced notions as to how life should be. She was never given the choice. It's her fricken life, not theirs.

Linda

DISGUSTING IS WHAT THIS IS! DISGUSTING AS ALL HECK! IT IS ILLEGAL TO BE MARRIED TO MORE THAN ONE PERSON... AND WHY OH WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE MEN WHO HAVE A HAREM OF WOMEN AND NOT THE WOMEN WHO HAVE A HAREM OF MEN????!!! IT IS DISGUSTING. I HOPE THEY GO TO JAIL FOR THIS. EXPLOTING THIS DISGUSTING LIFESTYLE IS WRONG AND WHY ANY TV STATION WOULD BE ALLOWED TO SHOW ILLEGAL BS LIKE THIS IS BEYOND ME. I WILL NEVER WATCH IT. THAT CODY IS JUST GROSS. HE CANNOT HAVE ANYTHING IN HIS PANTS WORTH MARRYING AND WANTING TO SHARE WITH FOUR OTHER WOMEN. I WOULD NEVER STAND FOR THAT, EVER! THESE WOMEN ARE AS SICK IN THE HEAD AS HE IS AND THOSE KIDS..WHAT ABOUT THOSE KIDS? SOME EXAMPLE TO SET FOR THOSE KIDS EH? IT SICKENS ME TO THINK THAT THESE WOMEN ARE OK WITH HIM SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE EVERY OTHER NIGHT! GROSS. YOU GOTTA WONDER IF THESE DISGUSTING WENCHES ARE ALL BRAINWASHED OR SOMETHING AS NO NORMAL LADY WOULD WANT TO SHARE THEIR HUSBAND AND VICE VERSA...IT IS SICK AND GROSS AND DISGUSTING AS ALL CAN BE. THIS SHOULD NOT EVEN BE ON TV. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW AND ILLEGAL AND WRONG. SIMPLE AS THAT! WE PERSONALLY KNOW MORMOMS AND TRUST ME THEY DO NOT HAVE MORE THAN ONE WIFE! I THINK SOME TAKE THE MORMON RELIGION AND TURN IT AROUND TO SUIT THEIR DESIRES AND LIFESTYLE FOR THE WORST NOT FOR THE BEST FOR THEIR RELIGION. WHEN YOU SAY MORMON WHAT POPS INTO YOUR MIND? OH YEAH, THOSE PEOPLE WHO MARRY A BUNCH OF WOMEN FOR THEIR OWN SATISFACTION AND HIDE BEHIND THEIR RELIGION TO JUSTIFY IT. NOT RIGHT. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT SHOW OFF THE AIR FOR GOOD AND AND THAT FAMILY OF DISGUSTING PEOPLE LOOKED AT BY THE POLICE. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!

timmsa

They all have jobs but 1.
He is in advertising and he is only legally married to 1 of them.
They have just religious commitment ceremonies.

3 of these women grew up in this life style and they wanted this.
The 3rd wife said she wanted to be wife number 3 because she just didn't want the man, she want the family to.

I think this is just sick, it is just another way for this man to cheat and get away with it.

Barbie

#28 @AJ----It would seem that the friend you are referring to is now a grown woman ? If she is she is free now to do whatever she wants in her life and if she wants to see a doctor about correcting her broken leg/ankle she should be able to do so without asking her parents for consent. JMO

#16 @James----I had to laugh at your comment because it is so true. But I watched part of an episode where the other wives were discussing potential wife #4 and talk about low self-esteem. They actually concluded that he deserved the trophy wife, which is what they consider her.

It's truly none of our business what people do behind closed doors, that is until they make the decision to open their door's to tv crews. I feel so bad for the children of wife #4. They didn't ask for HER lifestyle, she probably never even discussed such a major decision with them. She's nothing more than a selfish witch.

As a woman myself I don't see what the benefit is for the women in this arrangement. I'm no prude at all, but all I see is that this man wants variety in the bedroom and claims it to be real love, real lifestyle, and all the other words he can come up with to justify himself.

Sorry but these women are nothing to look at so I suppose given the choice of being alone because they can't meet someone and have a loving relationship with one man they lower their standards to the gutter and accept this man's way of living.

I do wonder though when did the legal wife come to be okay with him having multiple women ? Was it because she could only bare one child for him and he wanted more children, that he sprung up this idea to her and made it sound appealing ? Or was this something that they had agreed upon before they actually got married ? Did they make the decision together or was it his own idea after realizing she couldn't have more children for him ?

I hope they answer these kind of questions during the show, it would be interesting to know the answers.

wasted days and wasted nights

Kody is a regular Horn Dawgy Dawg.

SoThere

His LEGAL wife Meri should divorce his ass and get
the hell out of there. Grow some balls Meri,take
your daughter, rent an apartment and get the eff out.
It's sick. One of the "smart" offspring said on an
episode that she would not live this way. She only wants
one man in her life. Well, hooray for her.

Mac

He didn't marry his 4th wife. He has only ONE wife. The other three are just his stable of whores. They are not wives. Their children are illegitimate. I want to know if they are all supporting themselves without taxpayer handouts?

If I were this woman's ex husband I'd be in court seeking full custody of their kids. No way I would let my kids grow up in a house where the man thinks he's king and the women are complete idiots.

SoThere

@ James, HA! Robin does look like a waitress at a Stuckey's.
Wonder if she considers Kody her peanut log?