'Sister Wives' Hubby

Marries Wife #4

10/9/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kody Brown officially has 21 mouths to feed ... TMZ has learned the "Sister Wives" polygamist has married his latest fiancée Robyn Sullivan ... increasing his total number of wives to FOUR.

Sister Wives

Sources close to the "Sister Wives" stars tell us the two were married "a few months ago" at a private religious ceremony in Utah.

Robyn isn't entering the family by herself -- she has three kids from a previous marriage who will join Kody's 13 kids and three other wives.

We're told TLC cameras were not allowed to capture the actual ceremony -- but the reception WILL be featured on the reality show. We're told some of the drama leading up to the wedding will be featured on this Sunday's episode.

With 21 total members, Kody can literally split the family in half and hold a regulation football game ... as long as he plays all-time quarterback.

Allie

Take the kids away. Throw the whole lot of them into the freaking looney bin.

KateMae

Why hasn't this man been arrested?

Ha-HA!!!!

caption is wrong; should say "marrIED #whatever months ago, but not legally
(just a phoney-baloney "commitment ceremony)"

ESJA

Why are these people even on TV? Shame on the producer's and the network for showing something on TV that is so highly immoral and it's against the law of man. God does not condone this behavior and I will not watch this show. I'm disappointed in everyone that is involved in such behavior. I also agree with another poster here that the latest wife's previous husband should take her to court and have her children removed from such immorality. It's a commune and open love. Unhealthy for children and just plain unhealthy.

bewildered

This is a perfect example of how societies morale values are going to hell. Why are these people getting media attention? They are making money off others ignorance. Disgusting.

AJ

@Barbie

I understand the confusion, my post wasn't very clear. She was only 9 years old when the injury occurred. The very first time she was in front of a doctor was 11 years later, at 18. He was our family doctor. Hugely respected and knowledgeable, but even so, he contacted many other doctors on her behalf to ensure she had the best treatment possible. They all came to the conclusion that the broken bones and tissue had fused together over the years (exacerbated by the natural growth from child to adult) in a manner that would prove difficult to correct. And, could result in a poorer result, if they tried. I can assure you, if we'd heard anything positive, the very many of us that love her would've spared no expense to make that happen. She has opted out, for now. But, the future in medicine is only getting better. I envisage her doing the Samba (very well...unlike me) within the next 10 years. :)

Pierre from Canada

Here's an interesting scenario - let's say three of his four "wives" come to their senses and realize they've been conned, decide to hire a lawyer and file for divorce in order to collect alimony. How would the court deal with this seeing that polygamy is against the law which means their so called "marriage" is not recognized by the court as being legal.

Linda

Actually the man isnt bad looking. I would date him if wasnt married and a mormon. Anyway alot of people posting are saying the women have to be weak and low self worth. I think you would have to be very strong women to handle this arrangement. Watching you husband leave and go to the bedroom with another women. and sharing your life an being with not only your husband but 3 women. can you imagine the chores everyday to keep this family going. Did you know the founder of their church LDS Joseph Smith had 33 wifes and some say their could be more. So whats 4 wifes if the Founder had 33. I think the whole thing is crazy. I will stick with 1 husband and a church that knows the truth.

AJ

9 + 11 = 18?? My brain doesn't kick in 'till the second cup of java, folks. :/

always

These women are nothing but pigs, and he needs to get a haircut.

Bones

It was a little sad to hear the current wives, when referring to the new 4th wife as the "trophy wife"...saying the husband deserved a trophy wife. I think the three wives seem like very nice ladies and beautiful in their own ways....some may need to lose a few pounds...but they've also had several children. I don't see a good end to this...and yes it's going to end with tears...the only one who will win is the husband. Wondering if anyone else saw the clip of him showing the new baby off to the children and one of the kids innocently asks him if they can hold the baby next and he snaps "no"....in a terribly hurtful tone....no explanation....just snapped the answer out....I'd love to know how he truly interacts with not only the children but the wives when the camera isn't rolling.....I don't like him and I think there is more to him than we know...we'll find out when one or more of the wives leaves him....

CHRIS

SICK, JUST PLAIN SICK. WHY THE ENSLAVEMENT OF WOMEN IS ALLOWED IN THIS COUNTRY IS SHOCKING. CULT NOT A RELIGION THEY ALL SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND THE CHILDREN TAKEN AWAY NOW.

jotsandtitters

Robyn's 1st husband was also of the faith but they chose to go their separate ways.

One or more of the sisters work - he is not the sole provider.

I agree with whocares - leave them be - they are not hurting others - the kids are also choosing (and encouraged) for themselves whether they will follow the practice or not (at least one daughter has stated she will not)

Bonnie

I watched an episode and I believe the "fourth wife' is just looking for a better and easier life. They show her a bit frazzled dealing with her three kids - one I believe is autistic or has ausperger's (spelling?) She mentions how great it would be to have help with her children. Heck, the guy visits her with two of his teenage daughters, just so they can babysit while the two go on a "date." I just could not imagine being a teenager and having to witness your dad dating a much younger woman right in front of you - yuck! Plus, the fourth doesn't seem to have much financially. I'm sure she see Kody the kopulator, driving around in his Lexus sportscar (how mature is that when you have a gazillion kids), as her meal ticket to a better life. Good luck and great job messing up your kids' lives.

Bette

Where is the outrage from the right wing Christian fundamentalists and uber Mormon Mitt Romney?