Anna Chapman -- I Spy a Hottie

10/9/2010 9:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Chapman -- the Russian spy who was sent back to the motherland in July as part of a spy swap -- was spotted Thursday night at the farewell ceremony for a U.S. astronaut and two Russian cosmonauts at the cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
She looks good in red.

Anthony

The girl is stunning, love the hair and the big, real , boobs. OMG..

Derek

Stunning! I can't believe nobody is making a movie about her life.

wasted days and wasted nights

Now that would be a fun kind of detante--a hot Russian spy chick having a long-distance relationship with a U.S. astronaut. He'd just have to watch out for lines like, "Baby, you know all your secrets are safe with me."

croc

she sure isnt cute or stunning to me.but i like the color of her hair. thats it.

Superman

Who cares?!? The bitch should be in prison.

Pangi

Ugh she's not hot at all. Has a flat nose and dresses like a granny.

Anon E Mouse

Seriously, can we please get her back?

Superman above is obviously really an ugly fat chick.

Mike

I'm not saying she's ugly...but if you guys think she's "hot" and "stunning"...either you've got low standards or just need to get out more often.

Lucy

Looks to me like she's into tacky press on fingernails. She is neither hot, nor stunning, but for and Eastern Block woman, she is above average!

Muppet

Great now the media will be making spies into celebrities. How sickening.

Peter Sc

Miss Chapman.

If you paid me a visit the greatest secret in Denmark will be revealed.

It would no longer be a secret here in Denmark that our present prime minister paid over price to private hospitals so the public hospitals servicing the poor in need without additional insurance, so they had to cut staff and the waiting list will be longer for those left with any alternative than the public hospital system.

awards

Vivid should sign her up for a series! Willing to pay here!

pepper

GAG!!!!! Her head is like dish pan, in my opinion if you think she is a hottie you must be on crack. Her face always looks like it has been wiped with grease. SHE IS FREAKING UUUUGGGGGLLLLYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubbles The Chimp

Hmm. What can I do to become a celeb. Oh I know. I will be a spy who has 14 babies, many wives, a fake ass, orange skin, sleeps with ugly golfers, has an idiot backwards politician mother, party crashes, and has no talent.

The perfect recipe to becoming a celeb in America.

carries big bucks only

why the hell do people make such a big deal about her? SHE WAS SPYING ON OUR COUNTRY AND SHE'S AVERAGE AT BEST! you guys need to take a trip to Russia and you'll see this girl is a 7 compared to other Russian girls.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments