« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Daniel Puder: Hey Bullies, My Email Box Is Blowing Up!

10/9/2010 11:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ posted Daniel Puder's email address on TMZ.com and TMZ on TV along with his offer ... if you're being bullied, email Daniel and he'll come settle it. And wouldn't you know it -- the MMA star's Blackberry is on FIRE!!!!

1009_daniel_puder_video_tmz_ex
We caught up with Puder, along with model Sophie Turner, outside BOA last night where he told us he's been receiving emails from all over the globe -- he even got stopped multiple times inside the restaurant.

1009_daniel_puder_video_smallPuder wanted to clear one slight misconception: "I don't want to beat up the bullies. What I want to do is I want to basically encourage the bullies and I want to re-train them to think that they don't need to bully people."

He's also inviting anyone who wants to train at his gym to come down to Hollywood Gym, Monday-Thursday 6-8:00 PM.

Keep up the good work, Daniel.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Chia

LOVE it!

cloe

Maybe a certain nasty blogger could get some "retraining" tips from this guy, too.

__________

cloe

Maybe a certain nasty blogger could get some get some "retraining" tips from this guy, too.

dd

Right On!

Keirie420

Stupendus!!!

seraf666

Finally someone steps up. We need more people like him. No disrespect to him, but Sophie should shut her trap when she is next to a real man. I get that she is pretty but he is talking about something important and this blonde just doesnt shut her trap! Enough with chasing the limelight... let the MAN speak as he is trying to fight a major problem in our society...

RIGHT ON!

Fan

Daniel Puder is my hero.

Fan

OK, just looked up some images of Sophie Turner. Wow. She can talk to me all she wants. Nice bod, babe!

Rob

He doesn't want to beat up the bullies? Why would he say that? Now they know they are off the hook. Great.

So as a reward for bullying kids, bullies now get to meet and hang out with Daniel Puder.

Nice one, Daniel.

Hey, maybe George Clooney or someone can join in on the new DANIEL PUDER BULLY FREE DAY! I can see the flyers now: TELL US WHO IS BULLYING YOU AND YOUR BULLY WILL GET TO MEET GEORGE CLOONEY!!!!

Truth

IN OTHER WORDS, IT'S ALL A BIG PSA FOR HIS DAMN GYMN!! "RETRAIN" EQUALS "GYMN MEMBERSHIP" EQUALS $$$ FOR HIM. TOTALLY SHALLOW. WE SEE RIGHT THRU THIS PR BULL****. LOLZ!!

awards

Maybe he should show up for a school assembly somewhere and give a verbal smackdown to some richly deserving bullies! Public humiliation and recognition works wonders with thugs. A little follow through role modeling would be wonderful!

Hess Cukin

This is why the u.s is getting weaker by the minute, when I joined the Marine corp back in 92 the drill instructors would scream at you and sometimes even slap you around by the time you graduated boot camp you where stronger, now if the drill instructor screams at you they can get in trouble, if your being bullied step up for yourself maybe even smack the s--t out of them maybe you'll grow a pair and learn to defend your self instead of depending on someone else to fight your battles, snap out of it people

LaToya Jackson

I wish I would have known this guy when I was in school !!

Fan

Stark contrast: Daniel Puder vs. Lady Gaga. Both are on the same side of some issues, but look at their approach...

Lady Gaga acts based on self-absorbed cocaine dreams.

Daniel Puder makes decisions based on living life with clear thinking through extreme aerobic challenge.

Who makes more sense? Who might have a good life 10 years from now? Who is a self-important flash in the pan?

I'll telling you, THE ERA OF THE DIVA IS DEAD. The new gens are not going to put up with this DIVA ego crap for long.

If you want to promote a gym, help society like Daniel is doing. If you want your career to tank, go ahead and put on that meat dress and make yourself the center of all the world. Bah to Gaga.

Sharon