Renée vs. Eva

Who'd You Rather?

10/9/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Oscar winner Renée Zellweger, 41, and TV actress Eva Longoria, 35, joined forces at the same event in Hollywood on Thursday.

1008_whoyourather
Question is ...

carpetMuncher

for a moment I thought that was Janet Reno standing there with Eva.

Cindy

Is that really Renee? Seriously? That's not a bad drag queen act?

jackmama311

someone should go all clockwork orange on renee's eyes.

angel

are they for real?

Anonymous

Someday Eva Longoria Parker and I will meet each other on purpose. I love Eva Longoria Parker. To see Eva Longoria Parker totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Eva Longoria Parker. From Eva Longoria Parker's future 2nd husband and from Eva Longoria Parker's only male slave.

South Beach

The only thing worse than looking at Renee Z is hearing her speak. Like fingernails on a chalkboard.

alfie

OMG this picture confirms it! Bradley Cooper is gay!

Boris

OK, I want a list of the 8% who voted for Zellweger, so that I can personally go and collect their man cards.

Truth

Eva bagged a NBA player, which means she blows like a champ.

Donovan

That is an exceptionally bad picture of Renee, but even in her good pictures she is way too thin to be attractive.

juli

IS THIS EVEN A REAL QUESTION?? LOL

S

Renee is really, really pretty, this is just a bad photo. Plus Eva is wearing 10 pounds of make-up and false eyelashes while Renee is au naturale. But I really wish Renee would grow out her hair and do something to give it some volume. Her haircut doesn't do anything for her.

But at the end of the day, Renee is still a vastly superior and more talented actress compared to Eva.

Maggie

wtf happened to Rene? She looks so terrible I almost didnt recognize her...

Renee

If you're into painted plastic, go for Eva. If you'd rather have the self-assured, no-holds barred, I don't own a pair of tweezers for my eyebrows, go for Renee.

Laurie

i'm not a really big fan of either, but definitely Eva...even though she wears drag queen makeup and she's a gal you'd be afraid to kiss because 1/2 her make-up would come off on you.
i just really don't understand what Renee Z has been doing to herself! could it be depression??? it must be on purpose because she looks like a 60 year old lesbian in this pic...and that's not counting the EYEBROWS (FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY) or the bowl haircut. i've always thought Bradley Cooper was hot but looking at RZ, i really do have to wonder if she's not his beard :-(

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments