Tom Cruise Time Warp

10/9/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

See the magnificent Tom Cruise grow from the boy next door to the biggest star on the planet.

1008_tom_cruise_time_warp

GoTTi

ya i saw this on http://www.tokeup.com/forums a LONG time ago....

and wow, my first post is on tom cruise....amusing.

n.g

like fine wine,gets better with age!

Katyblue

Too bad he got mixed up with that cult that is nothing but an MLM with a dictator at the helm. Those people are weird.

jdohe

Tom Cruise is the biggest star on the planet? What planet? Uranus?

Tom is 5'5 wears 3" heels in special shoes to make himself 5'8 and calls himself 5'10... how pathetic.

He is also not techically gay.. because he is completely impotent due to medical treatments right after the movie "All the Right Moves". He is 100% sterile and can't get a boner - which is why he divorced Nicole Kidman when she got pregnant (from Ewan MacGregor). She then had an abortion.

Ginger

Wow # 5 - very interesting. I've said from the beginning he's not Suri's dad. What a scary man.

Bubbles The Chimp

From partially sane to a crazy alien worshipping scientologist. Which planet are you referring to? He might have another one in mind.

CB

A young Tom looks just like his adopted son Connor

RasputinsLiver

That photo of a very young Mapother clearly shows him for the twink he was and always has been.

Not only is he closeted, and I loathe self-hating gay folk (Log Cabiners and GOProuders, this means YOU!), but he's a raging whackjob ScienceFictionologist believing fool.

Anyone...ANYONE...who suckers into some third rate science fiction hack's made up cult is an utter dumbf**k idiot and is NOT worthy of anyone's respect.

timid

He an put his shoes under my bed anytime. Still got it. Whew!

B

I said "this made me a little motion sick", and TMZ deleted my comment. They must freaking hate me. Makes me sad that free speech (even if it is pointless) isn't extended to their readers.

Katyblue

@ #12 you're a gay man correct? or boy?

Natasha

Hey Tom Marry me!!!! I love you!!! Katie is too DOUCHEBAG and MORON for you!!! XOXO!!!!

LongJohn69

And the huge honker has never been changed. What a shame.

feebee

I'm not a big fan of Tom... but he is adorable in that first picture. Getting old sucks !

Yidmash

BEEN WHERE? BENNY STILLER is the STAR and only STAR in our solar system!... tommy cruise can`t tie his shoes&never did.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments