Justin Bieber & Jaden Smith

Big Pimpin'

10/10/2010 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

These crazy kids today with their Facebook and their video games and their iPhones ... and their boat parties in Hawaii with chicks in bikinis.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
Humpf.

christy

Ok to reply to some, no he is not with an older woman, the girl is actually 16 and the reason they are here in Hawaii is because they came here for a concert. I know because I had to take my girls. Jaden Smith was here because he came out as a surprise which apparently he has been doing on the tour to do his part in the song Justin Bieber does for the movie Karate Kid. The girl is the girl who is in his baby video. Her name is jasmine and she is also 16 and is his girlfriend. I did however find her songs and dancing to be rather innapproprate at the concert but that is who is in this picture and why they are in Hawaii.

Midol

That girl in the HIDEOUS BIKINI BOTTOM has got to know darn well what she looks like. I'm sure the tranny has a mirror and the only color that might show off her UGLY PACKAGE would be bright red or orange.

People have no shame anymore! Absolutely disgusting.

t jam

JUSTIN SHOULD GIVE HIS MOM HER GLASSES BACK TO FUNNY , THEY COVER HIS FACE

TruthMuhSucka

that is one meaty poot!

Carl

You know what DID NOT interest me when I was 16? Hanging out with 12 year olds. But then again I had already hit puberty, unlike Justin.

Bridget

Biebs is looking at girl's bikini top...if you know what I mean...

Jaylah

Do Justin Bieber and Donald Trump have the same hair-dresser?

Robert

Yikes! Hers is bigger than his!

Jules

I don't believe Bieber is as old as they say. I see a HUGE scoop when someone finds out differently.

Jim in Cali

Man, some of you guys are brutal with your comments. haha.

Googie

Jaden is hanging around Justin hoping some talent rubs off on him. Jaden's acting in Karate (Kung-fu) Kid was lousy to put it mildly. There is hope Jaden's acting will improve if he takes lessons & stops trying to act so smug.

Mike

I wonder are they allowed use the "ADULT LIFE RAFT" in case of emergency(in background)!!

Jamie

Just another exploited kid all in the name of money. His mother
needs to have her head examined. Sixteen years old, boat parties,
women etc. What people will do for money.

Look at Joe Simpson! He was a minister at one time. His daughters
started making money..and that became more important than anything.

girlinNY

Posted at 7:38 PM on Oct 10, 2010 by christy
---
christy - the girl in the bikini is NOT Jasmine, it's actually Scooter Braun's Girlfriend.

as far as the Smith Kid and Justin on a boat, who cares? I agree with someone else on here 50+ tour dates and then I read somewhere he's off to Japan for some more "work" this kid is 16, he looks pale, and malnourished. He needs to be in the sun, and be a kid. He has no normal life, he can't walk around with his friends in a mall, on the street or even go to McDonalds without being acosted. It's sad. Where's this kid's mother, doesn't she have a say on what goes or is she just famewhoring off him and "trusting" the professionals that they are doing right by her son?
I don't know but I guess whatever makes her sleep at night.

Poor kid I really do feel sorry for him.

Dee

These kids need more adult supervision. Also, until I saw that picture, I thought the only girls shorter than Bieb were under 10.