Jwoww and Snooki

Tricks or Treat?

10/10/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With everyone and their big-haired mother going as Lady Gaga peeps from the "Jersey Shore" for Halloween this year, TMZ has learned the first ladies of GTL, Snooki and Jwoww, are really stepping out of their square-tip-nail-wearing, sunglasses-in-the-club , fist-pumping comfort zone and going as ... each other.

1008-snooki-jwoww-tmz-composite-ex-credit
Jersey's finest will be almost completely unrecognizable with Jwoww wearing one big poof and Snooks rockin' two huge fake poofs ... right below her neck.

Cartman

It would be better more humorous if they went as the dudes on that show.

I should dress as Snooki, that would be comedy gold.

who dat

These two are hideous. They would scare the scarecrows.

Areader

That will be funny!

Javadude54

The "tricks" are the men that they "date".

Kelly

I really don't understand how there are 2 Kelly's on here!! It looks like I'm making crazy, assanine comments but it's really someone else!! Ugh!

LongJohn69

My heart's on Fire-ra for Elvira!

HMichaelH

You talk about two ugly women! These are clearly "Two Baggers," each. Why does TMZ keep giving these people any space on line? It only encourages them as "Fame Whores" to try to stay in the public eye. And my eyes don't need this kind of assault!

Bubbles The Chimp

HAH. Like anyone really believes Snooki is that slim. Who photoshopped that monstrosity. Everyone knows she is a walking barrel with tiny legs.

Bubbles The Chimp

Ugly and Uglier. Their tan is such a natural shade of orange.

Ginger

How can they stand to have their skin look so nasty. Ugh!

HMichaelH

Comment #10 is spam. Get it off this thread.

Webster

I never, ever watch 'Jersey Shore' but a person would have to be living under a rock these days not to recognize these women. Fortunately for all of us, their time in the public eye is short-lived. They have no lasting entertainment value and being despicable, stupid, and classless does not equate to a long career in show business. I sincerely hope these people are banking their money because the clock is ticking down quickly on their fifteen minutes.

Joe

Hey TMZ, I thought you guys were supposed to be "un-biased". I mean how much money or favors are you getting from MTV Networks to keep pushing these nobodies on us? I mean c'mon, they are not even pretty enuff to be mentioned. One of them has nice boobs...sorta, but the other looks like the ugly little sister your best friend begged you to take to the prom because she was saying she was going to kill herself..aka "Meg". These two things look like if they are wearing baggy leather skins...kinda like Leatherface or crocodiles.

Deadhead

Big whoop. Two slutty hookers on the streets..

Rob

Walmart has finally taken over TV too!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments