'Sister Wife' #4 -- Smells Like Polygamy

10/10/2010 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Sister Wives" star Kody Brown spent some quality time with his newest bride, Robyn Sullivan, by going perfume shopping at a mall in Utah in yesterday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Scent of a sister wife.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

cecilia

i just cannot believe this show. sick sick how can these women be ok with a husband sharing 4 wives. has anybody notice that kody does not kiss his new wife on the wedding day or any of his any wives in public.

Shelley

Whatever happend to religious freedom? Each of these women chose this lifestyle, as did Cody. They had no one forcing them into it. Only one wife is legal on paper, but the others are all aware that each exists. It's not like he's leading a double life. Leave them alone to choose their own lifestyle. They are not forcing you into it.

FOXEY4LIFE

HEY DONT KNOCK IF YOU HAVEN TRY IT.IT OK FOR THE MEN 2 CHEAT ON THE WIFE OR A HAVE A JUMP OFF,BUT THEY CANT MARRIED crazy.look we are now living in the times where there going 2 b 7 women 2 every men.the men r dieing off,HEY U VOTE PEOPLE IN 2 SAY ITS OK FOR MEN TO MARRY MEN,WOMEN 2 MARRY WOMEN AND UR SET ABOUT A MAN WITH 4WIVIES GET ALIFE PEOPLE

MELINDA LEWIS

WHAT WERE THESE WOMEN THINKING.

ANYWAY, IT DOESN,T MATTER, WHAT A PERSON THINKS,ABOUT MULTIPLE WIVES, THAT WENT OUT, AS THE NEW TESTAMENT OF THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN.

BUT IT DEPENDS, ON IF A PERSON BELEIVES IN THE LIVING GOD.
ONE WIFE AT A TIME, IS ONLY LEGAL IN GODS EYES.
ANY OTHER IS ADULTRY.I,M SURE I WILL HAVE A LOT OF NEGATIVES ,ABOUT THIS COMMENT, BUT WE DO LIVE IN AMERICA,AND CAN VOICE OUR OPPINION.

Brenda

man..................people are way too worried about the wrong thing. if they are happy who is to judge...not for me........but i would welcome them as friends. they look like a fun loving family....more than can be said for many families.

Jenny

Dude! Dude !!! DUDE !!!!!!!!! this guy just thinks cuz he is hot, he can have all the nookie he wants!!!!!!! and all them women? They need their HEADS CHECKED!!!! OBVIOUSLY Romeo just wants LOTS of NOOKIE!!!! what they are CRAZY!! how STUPID to go on national tv too?!! oh brother, I feel VERY sorry for the kids. you KNOW they will most likely end up in foster care to be de brainwashed! If ANYONE out there knows Kody Brown personally, or knows someone who knows him, I want to talk to that dude. my e-mail's iluvje6200@hotmail.com I'm Jenny, let him know I am lookin' for him! That other dude was right, in the name of religion to get sex! I'm sorry, but all you gotta see is that Robyn is skinny and some of the others are not so HELLO?!!!!!
ok, bye !

R Tenny

I just read the first page comments and get the general jist. I don't know a whole lot about the culture, but I do know that Cody is responsible for the support of the entire family. I also know when he does stupid husband things he's in deep s@#t times four. As a monogamous husband I loved his anniversary comment to wife #1. "I get that." wife says "oh what do you THINK you get. I've walked in that same minefield.

baby

i dont see what the prob is if there happy with there life style who are we to judge..... there not hurting no one they just want ppl to see that not every thing u here about there life style is bad... i mean yah its not a life for some ppl but its interesting to no how others live some times..... i mean come on its been a life style of some ppl for a life time and ppl think that u can just give it up its like telling a gay person they cant be gay cuz its the law or they cant be black cuz it the law i mean come on its what they are and how they where raised u cant at and u are wrong for trying to...... there are lots of things i noticed in the show #1 there not forcing there kids to have the same life style there leaving it up to them on how the want to live there life #2 no one is out on what changes are made to the family #3 the all no that in the long run there kids will all was be cared for and loved if any thing ever happened to one of them..... every one can see that those kids are feed clothed and make there own chose to what kind for life the want to live..... i mean yah its not normal to most ppl but than again what is normal... its there life if there happy and the kids are happy who are we to judge...

pammy

To each his own they all seem very happy and the children do too,who are we to say .what people have the right to do if they love each other and all of them get along i say more power to cody,janell,robin and his first love.So to all the one's who have hate for them it could be worst he could go around killing the lady's instead of loving them

Anne

While I do not agree with 4 wives, you all have done a wounderfull job at your marriages and raising well behaved children I can only wish you all the best

crystal

I like Kody and all the wives(kristen my fav.).

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6