« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Favre's Alleged Sextee -- Another Unwanted Advance

10/11/2010 3:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jenn Sterger -- the hot ex-NY Jets reporter who claims Brett Favre sent her pics of his junk -- just got a $50K job offer from a gambling website ... but TMZ has learned the deal quickly went flaccid.

Brett Favre scandal.

Sterger was offered the job today to consult for Youwager.com's NFL lines department ... in exchange for $50,000 -- a position that also entailed her posing as the website's calendar girl.

According to Sterger's rep, "There was a significant amount of money offered but we have declined."

We're told Sterger briefly considered the position -- but ultimately, her rep claims, it just wasn't the right move for Jenn.

Meanwhile, the NFL is still poking around into that whole Brett Favre penis thing.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

artie help

she's a great girl who really knows her NFL statistics.

Quinn

her rep? since when does a massage therapist who poses for playboy get a rep? That's it. I'm getting a rep. and an assistant. I could use an assistant. total bs. if you ask me.

Nunya

Another hoe looking for $$$ - back when he was on the Jets? did you try & pull a Oksana & Brett flipped you the bird? LMAO!

JOE SMITH

WHY IS THIS STORY NOT BEING COVERED 100% BY TMZ? I REALIZE THE TIGER WOODS STORY WAS DIFFERENT SINCE HE ACTUALLY HAD SEX WITH SO MANY GIRLS. BUT STILL, THIS IS BRETT FAVRE... TMZ COVERED THE TIGER WOODS STORY TO DEATH AND THIS IS THE FIRST POST THEY MADE DISCUSSING THE FAVRE SAGA..

wasted days and wasted nights

All those dancers and prancers at the game do kinda make it hard to focus. All those shakin' pom-poms and you're supposed to keep your eye on the ball?

Jenny

BRETT FARVE IS A LOSEEEEEERRRRRR.

Mills

Really? This is all you got, TMZ? I couldn't care less whose candle in which Favre dips his wick. So he sent pics of his willy to someone who obviously didn't care at the time or we would have heard about it before now. Big, fat hairy deal. As personally disgusting as I may find it, it isn't illegal, so why should we care? I don't even like Brett Favre! But, on the hand, I guess I cared enough to post this, so there you go. You win, TMZ.

E

this girl ain't no $50K pinup girl. She's a produce clerk at Safeway. Look at her!!

Darlene

ROFLOL!!!

Ex favrefan

First of all, the gal has a rep because she is on the NFL channel. I believe it is being reported that she was not the one to disclose the info about Brett, it came from someone else. It matters because the NFL has chosen to investigate and that could lead to fines/suspension or both against Favre.

Superman

She's just another lowlife famewhore!!! All her adult life, she's used her body to get everything that she has. Now, she wants to back away from that?!?!? The only reason would be she got a big payday already or it's soon to come! No doubt in my mind that she sold all this to that website.

gman

I agree with Joe Smith, you had something about Tiger Woods every
day, so why are'nt you Bret Favre the same treatment. I mean sent
photos of his penis to this woman, you should be all over it.

Jeff Becker

I saw some pics of her. She's HOTTTT! I would show her my pee pee too.

Superman

#11. Ex favrefan

She's not on NFLN. She's on some second rate NBC channel/website called Versus/The Daily Line or something! A male third party delivered the material which means a rep for her did it. She even describes herself as a "big-boobed hoe", so stop trying to defend her. She had to disclose it...she's the only one that had the pics, voice mails, and myspace captions.

CCC

We all know that TMZ plays the race card in these cases. If Bret Favre was a black man, they'd be all over this. If Farve did do what is being said about him, it probably isn't the first time. It's time for him to hang up his cleets because his playing days are over. On the football field that is.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments