Conrad Murray to Joe Jackson: Objection!!!

10/11/2010 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is making it clear -- he will fight Joe Jackson tooth and nail in the Michael Jackson wrongful death lawsuit.

1011_conrad_joe
In new legal documents -- obtained by TMZ -- Dr. Murray's lawyer, Charles Peckham, is asking the judge to throw out statements attributed to Michael Jackson ... that Katherine Jackson was acting as an agent -- a go-between -- in funneling support money to Joe.

Peckham says the claims that Katherine was Michael's agent -- made by Joe's lawyer, Brian Oxman, and Leonard Rowe, the self-proclaimed former MJ advisor, are nothing but rank hearsay.

For example, Oxman said in legal papers filed last week, "[Michael Jackson] supported his father, Joseph Jackson, by making payments to his mother, Katherine Jackson, on a monthly basis."  Peckham calls Oxman an "incompetent legal expert."

Peckham also claims there is no proof Rowe ever served as Michael's advisor.

MiMi

I happen to like Lisa Marie. I will read her book. I think she was VERY much in love with Michael, but it just didn´t work out. I think they both were immature and both impossible to live with. But that doesn´t take the love that was there away.

Posted at 10:53 AM on Oct 12, 2010 by Siggisis

--------------------------------------------------

Hi Siggi

I really can't say that I like Lisa Marie but I agree with you as far as them both possibly being very immature at the time. I too feel that they were very much in love. I can imagine how difficult it was for them when everyone was questioning their marrigae and portraying it as a joke or publicity stunt.

IMO the LMP haters are no better than the MJ haters...

Daphne

IMO the LMP haters are no better than the MJ haters...

Posted at 11:24 AM on Oct 12, 2010 by MiMi

Totally agree with u.

sue

WELL WITH THE KIDS STILL BEING MINORS I AM SURE KJ HAD TO GIVE HER CONSENT FOR MJS3 TO AN INTERVIEW WITH OPRAH, I DONT AGREE WITH THIS BUT WE HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE!!!! sue from tampa

mj fan forever

Hey Everybody, I just posted this in the "Katherine & Joe DO Oprah" thread. I am also posting it here too because this is a newer thread & I want to be sure MJ fans see this. Thx.

OH MY GOD!!!! I AM SOOOOO DISGUSTED RIGHT NOW I CAN’T SEE STRAIGHT!!!!

I was listening to Sirius radio today in the car on the way to work, and one of the entertainment reporters just said that Lisa Marie Presley’s reps have been approaching publishers in London & NYC “testing the waters” about potential interest in a book proposal about her life as MJ’s wife in the same vain as her mother’s book from the 80’s “Elvis & Me.” According to the report her plan is to release the book to coincide w/ the 5th anniversary of MJ death!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU BELIEVE HER NERVE??? ANOTHER VULTURE OUT TO PICK MJ’S BONES!!!!! TMZ please look into this.... I could not understand WHY she’d feel the NEED to talk to Oprah... now her appearance on Oprah makes sense. SPIN, SPIN, SPIN!!! LMP is going to try & re-write her history with MJ to continue to MORE $$$$ & keep herself relevant. WHAT A LOSER.

HEY LMP - I HOPE YOU SEE THIS POST SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY.

YOU HAVE NO CLASS. NEW FANS MIGHT BUY YOUR WHITEWASH, BUT US LONG TIMERS KNOW THE TRUTH. YOU’VE SPENT 14 YEARS BADMOUTHING MJ IN THE PRESS EVERY CHANCE YOU GOT TO BRING ATTENTION TO YOURSELF. Even as recently as JANUARY 2009 - 5 MONTHS BEFORE MJ DIED - you told Marie Claire magazine “Your marriage to MJ was your MAIN regret in LIFE.” Funny how now that MJ is gone & unable to speak HIS truth you suddenly want to re-write history to keep the SPOTLIGHT ON YOUR SORRY SELF. SPARE US - you were only married to MJ for 15 MONTHS!!!! and for the last 6 months of your marriage you were SEPARATED!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!

I PRAY THE PUBLIC SEES YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE.

SCREW OFF LISA MARIE PRESLEY!!!!

Posted at 5:16 AM on Oct 12, 2010 by mjlover456

----------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with everything you said!!! LMP is a vulgar opportunist liar whore and the best thing that Michael Jackson did was to divorce from her, even though he was too much a lord for taking her at kicks in ass as she deserved!!!!! Indeed, after all she has said about Michael Jackson until a few time ago "NOW" she would want to re-write hystory???!!! OBVIOUSLY distorting reality in her favor as she has always did, she wants to try to win the sympathy of the public for promoting herself. DISGUSTING.

MiMi

Oh whatever

And if someone is going to quote something someone allegedly said then one should at least quote them correctly.

""My biggest mistake? Let's see," she begins quietly. "How can I word this? Um. Well. Leaving my first marriage, for the person that I left it for — that was probably the biggest mistake of my life."

Siggisis

Hi Siggi

IMO the LMP haters are no better than the MJ haters...

Posted at 11:24 AM on Oct 12, 2010 by MiMi

Maybe I am weird. I like LaToya too - except for the horrible thing she did to Michael. And it is HORRIBLE. Michael forgave her, there must have been an explanation for what she did. She seemed completely "out of it at the time" - "on" something paired with her living with this nutcase who beat her up. It is easier to exercise mind control over someone than most people realize.
LaToya has changed very much since. She had therapy and in my opinion came out of that a different person. An articulate person who has analyzed herself, her background.
I am not expecting ANYONE to agree with me! ;-)

Siggisis

Posted at 11:47 AM on Oct 12, 2010 by MiMi

Maybe it was. LMP is an outspoken person - that is her nature, like it or not.

MiMi

I take that statement from LMP as she regrets leaving her first marriage and just added the part about Michael.

Then again we all know that even in an interview often times people are misquoted.

Don't know and I don't really care.

mj fan forever

OH MY GOD!!!! I AM SOOOOO DISGUSTED RIGHT NOW I CAN’T SEE STRAIGHT!!!!

HEY LMP - I HOPE YOU SEE THIS POST SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY.

I PRAY THE PUBLIC SEES YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE.

SCREW OFF LISA MARIE PRESLEY!!!!

Posted at 5:16 AM on Oct 12, 2010 by mjlover456

----------------------------------------------------------------

Posted at 11:33 AM on Oct 12, 2010 by mj fan forever
Ah... I forgot. Thank you and of course I see her for what she is.

JLa

All I am going to say is I love you Michael J Jackson and miss you every day. I just hope that justice will happen soon. I hope all those back stabbers in your life will be answered and get kicked in the a$$. R.I.P

sofi

If Mjuls you are around please tell me how murray got away with what he has done.Also what happened to ed chernoff the bigshot lawyer who stated that they were going to win.
Is MURRAY going to a trial or will he escape again as always.

I am just saying

Michael Jackson will always have my love and support, as will his beautiful children.. Forever...

Siggisis

Whenever he suffered after trusting retarded insane people, he called up Lisa Marie & Liz & Princess Diana for life lessons.
What's wrong with the picture, folks?

Posted at 1:43 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by aq

You claiming to know this.

sofi

I'd like to share this with posters who are parents.
It's been 3 hours since i've heard and i wonder why i couldn't see the speech Michael gave at Oxford University UK in 2001.
Hearing Michael cry while expressing his complaint that his father never looked at him and never told him i love you,just tore me apart.Using Michael's words i opened the flood gates and i am flooding the place.He justified his father's behavior towards him by saying that j was tough because he wanted his sons to be successful so that nobody would look down on them because he too came from a poor family of the south and joe's father was a tough man as well.
Michael also said that he believed that j loved him but he had difficulty with emotions.
Michael also feared that Prince and Paris (Blanket) wasn't born yet
when they grew up would tell him he wasn't a good parent because he couldn't go out with them alot and they couldn't do what other children did because of his fame.
But he said i have made mistakes as a parent,i hope they see me as a loving and caring father.
All i can say it was such a touching speech,you really should hear all of it then you will understand what a wonderful person MICHAEL TRUELY WAS.