Conrad Murray to Joe Jackson: Objection!!!

10/11/2010 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is making it clear -- he will fight Joe Jackson tooth and nail in the Michael Jackson wrongful death lawsuit.

1011_conrad_joe
In new legal documents -- obtained by TMZ -- Dr. Murray's lawyer, Charles Peckham, is asking the judge to throw out statements attributed to Michael Jackson ... that Katherine Jackson was acting as an agent -- a go-between -- in funneling support money to Joe.

Peckham says the claims that Katherine was Michael's agent -- made by Joe's lawyer, Brian Oxman, and Leonard Rowe, the self-proclaimed former MJ advisor, are nothing but rank hearsay.

For example, Oxman said in legal papers filed last week, "[Michael Jackson] supported his father, Joseph Jackson, by making payments to his mother, Katherine Jackson, on a monthly basis."  Peckham calls Oxman an "incompetent legal expert."

Peckham also claims there is no proof Rowe ever served as Michael's advisor.

Daphne

Maybe I am weird. I like LaToya too - except for the horrible thing she did to Michael. And it is HORRIBLE. Michael forgave her, there must have been an explanation for what she did.

Posted at 11:54 AM on Oct 12, 2010 by Siggisis

So, what did she do wrong?

Daphne

If this is how the truth of Michael's murder must come out...so be it. Good on you Joe Jackson .. I will support you and pray for your success.

Requiscant in pace Michael.
Annie

Posted at 2:26 AM on Oct 12, 2010 by Annie-I'm-NOT-okay

Knowing MJ was such an innocent decent individual, I wonder why his will didn't provide for his father during his life time (I mean, just his life time, he's already in his 80's). Perhaps, he did it for a reason. Did it ever occur to u that maybe by not making JJ a beneficiary, he's therefore free to contest the will (or at least raise hell). Supposing jJ was included in the will, this means, none of MJ's parents could contest the will. On another note, glad to read recently that the court allows the wrongful death lawsuit to go ahead.

dd

I really don't want to hear from Lisa Marie or LaToya, they both betrayed him. @Siggisis I think you forgive LaToya because she's like that crazy auntie in everyones family that you must deal with during the holidays and then thank God she goes away for a while.

anil samji

There is two sides of stories and the last person to see MJ last is the doctor and he should know better to help michael jackson for VERY BAD HEALTH. And should not let MJ die like that. MJ father and mother is very concern and want to know to blame someone, with out MJ talant the family will not be whealth.

Cathy

LaToya has changed very much since. She had therapy and in my opinion came out of that a different person. An articulate person who has analyzed herself, her background.
I am not expecting ANYONE to agree with me! ;-)

Posted at 11:54 AM on Oct 12, 2010 by Siggisis
__________________________________________________________

Expect the unexpected. I agree with you!! Do I think La Toya is a perfect person? Hell no. Do I think she truly loved Michael? Hell yes I do. La Toya and Lisa Marie are imperfect it's true. But still, they loved Michael. Lisa Marie especially, got it. She really did. No one could have understood Michael better. And La Toya knew him from the time he was a child -- waaaaaaay before the public knew him -- waaaay before he was famous. Yeah, that counts. Oh yeah. So those of you who think you knew Michael best, get over it. You did not. No way. Guess again. Go ahead through your whole life and assume you knew Michael. You didn't. Not like La Toya and Lisa knew him. No how. No way. You. Never. Will.

Unknown

The only person who knew Michael was Michael outside of that Nanny Grace. She worked for him prior to his death for 17 years. If anyone has a valid true opinion it would be her. Everyone changes and Michael Jackson is no different. He is or was not the same person that Lisa Marie was married to all those years ago. As for La Toya he distanced himself from the family and for the most part loved them from a far. Telling them what they wanted to hear. Michael allowed Grace to care and love his children, that speaks volumes to the relationship he had with her.

dd

@134 I agree she has had a lot of help thanks to her family. That old husband of hers han her destroying her whole family. I do believe he had her on drugs. She was stripping around the world..spreading lies about Michael, and her Geraldo days were the bottom of the barrel. Yet Michael forgave her and took her in after that husband of hers beat the hell out of her. Now that is what I call a MAN and a BROTHER...love Michael always.

Love Michael for the Man that he is..

WHAT?
"Investigators discover corpse of real michael jackson" is absolutely fake. although the one picture was ...

Cathy

Posted at 4:59 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by Unknown
_________________________________________________

Michael changed all right. He became unrecognizable to those who knew the real him. The spotlight and media changed him from the child and real person he was into the freak he became. Lisa Marie and La Toya knew the person he was before the attention and fame ruined him. La Toya especially because she knew him when he was a boy. Lisa understood him because she was a child who went through the same thing - literally. She got it. She literally was Michael's kids. Literally. La Toya knew the person no one else did - although they pretend they did. Fun fun. No one really knew him. Just his family/close friends. That's it. Lisa knew him. La Toya knew him. Katherine knew him. Joe knew him. Jermaine knew him. Jackie knew him. Janet knew him. 3T knew him. Tito him. Liz Taylor knew him. MacCauley knew him. They knew him. Not even begin to presume you knew him. You did not.

Marie

I'm sorry, I still don't get why anyone is blaming the dr for Michaels death. Michael willingly took the drugs. He would have taken them no matter which dr gave them to him. Michael is responsible for his own death.
Posted at 1:31 PM on Oct 11, 2010 by Ginger

Michael Jackson did not inject the propofol to himself,dumbazz.The doctor is responsible for Michael Jackson's death.He is the one who injected the poison to Michael Jackson.

Cathy

Posted at 1:31 PM on Oct 11, 2010 by Ginger
___________________________________________________________

Michael is not blameless. He made his own choices. But even still, Conrad Murray took an oath as a doctor to first do no harm. Michael trusted him as a doctor. Murray gave him too much of too dangerous a drug. He did not uphold his oath as a doctor. He (Murray) is at least 50% responsible for Michael's death. Michael did not want to die on 6/25/09. He wanted to be there for his kids and he wanted to be there to take care of his kids. Because of Murray's carelessness, Michael is no longer here. He (Murray) should not walk away scott free. Sorry, no pass just because Michael asked for the drugs. No excuse. Try again.

Love Michael for the Man that he is..

Posted at 1:31 PM on Oct 11, 2010 by Ginger

Posted at 5:19 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by Marie

None of us know's what happened that horrible day that we would all like to forget.. What if.. What if.. this man isn't guilty what a horrible burden to carry.. Yes, the man needs to be tried in a court of law.. Where we need to hear the evidence and I pray that it is a fair court of law.. If indeed this man took MJ's life then I pray he has to spend many years in prison and has to live with the torture that he has caused..

dd

@Kathy and Marie Right On! I am an RN and if I did that I'd be in jail and that bastard murder would be the first one to testify against me!