Courteney Cox Was In On Howard Stern Comments

10/13/2010 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Courteney Cox knew exactly what David Arquette was going to say to Howard Stern Tuesday, right down to the comment about having sex with another woman.

David Arquette on Howard Stern.

Sources in a position to know tell TMZ ... David and Courteney talked before David made his appearance on Howard's radio show, and she was "fine" with what David would say.

But here's a twist ... David just tweeted he "shared too much" on the Stern show, adding, "It's alright for me to be honest about my own feelings but in retrospect some of the information I provided involved others and for that I am sorry and humbled."

Life is complicated ...

1001_arquette_footer

Duke Steele

I don't understand her taste in men. Even though she doesn't look as good as she used to, shes still way too good looking for this goofy sob.

ruby

Well, I think he's just getting all the dirty linen out to end it quickly. No lingering tabloid stalking. We know everything, right?

Am I the only one who thinks she broke up with him without owning it? She withdraws emotionally, gives him a motorcycle for his birthday saying she "doesn't want to be his mother anymore." She stops having sex with him and tells him it's OK for him to have sex with others. She reportedly knew what he was going to say on the radio.

While I in no way approve of his radio interview, maybe it's not so inexplicable after all?

Crystal

Saying that you've slept with another woman a few times during your separation, but that you're going to therapy to work things out with your wife, is a sure fire way to not make things work. . . even if Courtney knew. What wife would want to hear that? Friggin idiot. I love how people do that. "I want to work things out and we're trying to work things out, but im sleeping with other people." Whatever.

ruby

No woman who really wants to work it out says "OK. Sleep around, I'm out of here."

Throwback kid

Courtney stop with the BOTOX, you're getting scary looking! A frozen face doesn't make you look any younger, it just makes you look like a middle aged lady who can't accept the fact that she is getting older.

Kaaka

Can we say not only david is not the brightest bulb in the lamp but he lacks a pair of testicles.

Its sad how she handles him like a puppet.

pk

My money's on a PR stunt for their movie and her TV show which gets lamer by the week! They'll be "back together."

Joe

David is one of the most "human" people in Hollywood. He didn't release some lame statement from a PR firm or lie. He talked about the real situation from the heart. Neither of them have hard feelings. Their marriage just did not work out. It happens. People who feel they have to trash them should take a hard look in the mirror.

Myron

These people have serious problems - BOTH OF THEM.

I feel sorry for their kid

Robin

Seriously? I can't believe everyone is buying this. This is creating an amazing amount of publicity just in time for Scream 4. Can we say Speidi?

TheRicker

David cheated. It was going to come out. They're in a bad place, but see the opportunity here.

Scream 4 is up. How to generate killer publicity? This.

They appear to love each other. They appear to be working it out and milking it at the same time...

timid

If he needs someone to "make him feel manly", he ain't manly. He is codependent.

Work on your self-esteem, buddy.

lou vonwick

I am very sure that all these are publicity stunt!!! How many shows have they produced already and all flopped!!! They needed something to be talked about...Theyve never been talked about and photographed that much before until all these!!! I am very sure these too are way too desperate for publicity and attention and they will do everything for it as showbiz is there only bread and butter....I am very sure there are a lot of people out there who will never get fooled by these 2!!

l

She knows what she is doing PR-wise. Now she doesn't need to explain herself as he doing a pretty good job showing what a child he is, and she can openly date her co-star. It that or divorce doesn't happen soon, we can all surmise she gets off on being in control and someone's mom. I mean, he didn't show he's matured at all in 11 yrs. Both he and one of her ex's did coke and she "fixed" them.

Mark

BTW-Must have been a weird interview for Howard Stern-The guy rumoured to be with Courtney (her co-star) is the ex-boyfriend of Beth Ostrowsky-Stern's wife.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments