« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

George Maloof Busted for DUI

10/11/2010 1:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Maloof -- part owner of the Sacramento Kings and The Palms Casino Resort in Vegas -- was busted for DUI in Vegas late Saturday night.

1011_maloof_mug_Mug

According to cops, Maloof was arrested and booked into the Clark County Detention Center for DUI, speeding, making an illegal left turn, driving without a valid license and having no proof of insurance.

Story developing ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dd

Are you kidding me! He owns the Palms there are limos everywhere. Wow.

photoopoctomom

The guy has more money than GOD - ugh. These idiots. Cab, Limo, and kind of sober driver...HELLLOOOOO!!!!

He'll hire top notch lawyers and it will just go away.

Sin D

He's WAY RICH...the law will be bought and he'll basically walk.

say what?

Assistant? You're fired!!

James R. - Los Angeles

Slap on the wrists and maybe some community service.

betsy

partygoers in vegas know better...

LA me

George is a good person. I wish him the best.

Note to George:
Call for a driver.

underated

Hey George, if you're looking for a driver, I'm the man. Hire me and I'll keep you out your VIP's safely moving throughout this city. sandybeachoahu@yahoo.com

artie help

you are the best what a weasel jerk, more money than God and you risk others, lives, amazingly selfish and to top it all off you look like the guy from bosom buddies

noneofyourbusiness

Why are the mega wealthy always so unattractive?

janet

OOPS. Not Good.

Jomica Man

Let's see if the Commish David Stern gives this guy a hefty fine and suspension from attending any of his teams games. This irresponsible behavior by a part team owner should not be tolerated by the NBA. If this happens to an active player, Stern hits them hard in the wallet. Of course this this will be pocket change for this guy. So rich, yet so stupid not to have someone drive you around. And not having a valid license or proof of insurance, you'd think he would have someone take care of that as well.

m.b.

HOW IN THE HELL DO U GET BUSTED FOR A DUI WHEN U ARE A BILLIONAIRE???? STUPID ASS RICH PEOPLE!!!!

dd

I'll be your assistant George, I am very efficient, I would have taken care of your insurance, license, and the driving. Oh yes and I am local!

AStorm

He will get off easily. Trust me, Vegas takes care of their own casino moguls. I don't care too much for George anyway bcuz he's a very arrogant kiss-a$$ AND short. I didn't know he was that short until I saw him many years ago with a bunch of blonde, brunette, big boob girls back in '05 when me and my girls were waiting to take the elevator to the Ghostbar, which is nothing but a bunch of hype. Of course, him and his girl entourage had to get on the elevator first b/f anyone else. He's another Hefner but I believe he surrounds himself with girls to make up for his insecurity: His height!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments