Oksana -- I Didn't Leak the Tapes!

10/11/2010 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is stating it plain and simple on the subject of the infamous Mel Gibson audio tapes: "I've never given them to media and I've never sold them to anyone."

Oksana tapes.
In an interview with PEOPLE magazine, Oksana likens the verbal abuse she claims to have suffered at the hands of Mel as "verbal rape."

Oksana also talked about what we previously reported -- that her sister did have a copy of the tapes, but she didn't have the tape that included the infamous line, "You look like a f**king pig in heat and if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers it will be your fault."

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41

Gia

OMG!!!
I just watched this and I don't know where to begin.....

Didn't her lawyers go on and on about how she's never said anything negative against Mel? LMAO Well I think this qualifies!

Mel is not the one tarnishing her name, she is doing that on her own! He hasn't said a WORD to the press but she hasn't kept her mouth shut

Sincerity

The reality is that these tapes "BEGIN AND END" with Greedisana! SHE CREATED THEM AND THEY WERE IN "HER POSSESSION FROM DAY ONE". IT WAS COMPLETELY UP TO HER WHERE THEY ENDED UP! THERE'S NO POINT IN HER DENYING SHE DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEIR RELEASE BECAUSE "THEY WERE SOLELY HER PROPERTY". FRANKLY, HER CLAIMS THAT THE ORIGINALS HAVE BEEN ERASED "STINKS TO HIGH HEAVEN". IF THESE CONVERSATIONS WERE REALLY "AUTHENTIC", WHY DESTROY THE ORIGINALS??? WHAT IS SHE HIDING??? YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A "ROCKET SCIENTIST" TO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT!!!

Melissa

Um, am I missing something here? How someone got a tape is rather unimportant, isn't it? Any man that would say the things he said is a monster. period. They have a child, he is unstable, she should get child support and the chance to stay in the US if she wants. She did not sign up for being emotionally abused and THREATED by her own husband.

Ann

I noticed that the Allred connection article is under Miss O. So, people clicking on Mel Gibson will not see this article on TMZ. This needs to be changed, Mr. Levin. Anything to do with MG should be under his name search. Miss O is NOT the celebrity. Put everything in one place so people can easily see all the articles pertaining to this whole fiasco and they can get the full picture and understand the significance of what has happened and is still ongoing. Anything less seems like you are trying to hide stuff.

Paulette

I posted this on the People.com website last night I was so mad at her & want to get anyone who see this vidoe of her the chance to read my thoughts. So here they are.

" "AN EMOTIONAL ~RAPE~"??!!!! Ok. She's finally ~REALLY~ PISSED ME OFF! SHE DOESN'T KNOW ~RAPE~. If she did, she wouldn't be using that word. -- That's for sure. I'm speaking as some one that has been though that & in more than one abusive relationship! She's UNBELIEVABLE! Really.

I defended her in the beginning when she was pregnant & some people were saying, "She’s a gold digger. -- She's a Russian woman." I defended her because I have a wonderful sister-in-law that is Moldovan, which is one of the smallest (if not the smallest) countries in the world & use to be a part of the Soviet Union. And so my sister-in-law would get the same label as Oksana. Russian woman who is with an American man = gold digger.

But Oksana has proven herself dishonest AT BEST and her worst probably remains unseen! If she was hit, I don't believe it was anywhere as severe as she claims it was, because honestly, what abused person labels the abuser as "a bully"? It's too NICE a word for abusers. We, who have experienced it, know that! [You want us speaking out, Oksana? Ok. YOU GOT IT!] Battered Woman Syndrome is a real thing, yes, it is! But it's the little things like calling him "a bully" and the inconsistency that makes me wonder. And that can't be changed.

And the tapes, well, you take away the cursing, and the racial remarks and you've got a very UNPASSIONATE "lover's quarrel" where one (Mel Gibson) says things like, "I don't trust you anymore. You've shown me your true colors. You've got one more chance, ok?" ..... Sounds more like he was thinking of breaking up with her. Not her leaving to save her daughter's life.

In summary, not EVERY Russian woman is a gold digger. -- Oksana might be or might not be, but not every Russian woman is. And not everyone who says hateful remarks during a heated fight is a hater. -- Mel Gibson might be, or he might just be a man trying to deal with his issues & lost it during a heated verbal fight.

None of us are perfect. And two wrongs (if there were 2 wrongs) NEVER makes a right! "

Geisha Girl

She's a liar. I feel sorry for her kids. Mel is an idiot. She's just a high paid prostitute. I'm sure she knew Mel was abusive right away & got pregnant on purpose, that's why she taped him ranting & raving. Again, poor kids.

Paulette

Also, she says she is fighting for her daughter's "happiness". Well, her daughter looks happy with her Dad in the article she did with People magazine! As a matter of fact, the daughter has a bigger grin than her Daddy! ("Father & Daughter" page 80 top left corner of the Oct. 18th, 2010 issue) Oh, and FYI: the caption says it was taken in June.

Reyna38

I WANNA SLAP HER UGLY FACE SO BAD FOR LYING ABOUT MEL.......

diogenes

She gave them to Gloria Allred and Allred was the transacted the deal

Gator

Ya SHE did not leak the tapes, her Sister did not her. Ok SHE didnt get any money, ok but her Sister rec'd money funneling it to her under the table for a % of the take. Her eyes rolled triple 7's when she saw Mel coming a mile away. Found out he liked hot sex & BINGO! Got em! She looks like a great actress & appears to be auditioning for a role in the video.

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41