Oksana -- I Didn't Leak the Tapes!

10/11/2010 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is stating it plain and simple on the subject of the infamous Mel Gibson audio tapes: "I've never given them to media and I've never sold them to anyone."

Oksana tapes.
In an interview with PEOPLE magazine, Oksana likens the verbal abuse she claims to have suffered at the hands of Mel as "verbal rape."

Oksana also talked about what we previously reported -- that her sister did have a copy of the tapes, but she didn't have the tape that included the infamous line, "You look like a f**king pig in heat and if you get raped by a pack of ni**ers it will be your fault."

Friend?

How stupid is she? Then who leaked them? As she has no clue, sure!

Genna

@ Hi Fuddy

Amba is the first poster I immediately thought was pure OG PR...right out of the gate...and was working for OG and her camp.

Genna

haha! that's genius, he really does look like a rock pelter twisting his little fat body trying to throw straight lol

Posted at 10:28 AM on Oct 11, 2010 by Mishie

-----------------------------------

He sure does. These two were arguing before People Mag released this stuff. Kiley did not want OG to do the Oprah interview. I can only imagine the fights they had after this mess hit the media. :-)

kickaboo

100. I still think (if you read back when Ox came on the scene) that she courted the paps, made sure she was seen...location know and then fed the paparazzi bits and pieces to put the nail in the coffin of the Gibson marriage. Oksana probably turned on the charm to the paps and reporters of the tabloids. She seemed to have locked stories in to the tabs, Gibson was already starting to look foolish...like a mid-life crisis...not in a position to come out and deny things or would as a movie star (what good would it do to tabloids, they print lies anyway).
Oksana has spun the whole thing since she happened to "meet" Mel Gibson.

a long time Leno fan!

She's making a bad situation far worse by talking to anybody who will listen. For your own sake, shut that trap....

And who's interviewing her anyway?

Hahaha

I like Mel Gibson and his movies and such so I wonder is the attention we give this woman hurting him? Does the popularity we create by hating her discredit Gibson in anway?

I don't know exactly how hollywood publicist work this all out, is this bad press for Gibson even though *everybody* hates her?
Ugh I'm so confused.

Posted at 10:25 AM on Oct 11, 2010 by Mishie

Good point Mishie,

well the way that I see it, as long as the court hasn't made a decision on this extortion plot on Gibson, I think it benefits him to have us online posting on that piece of garbage called oksana. To me there is a conspiracy against Gibson and our work here at TMZ and on various website has done a great job of showing what kinds of a liar and golddiger Oksana is. This goes against what the media wants us to believe. When posters on TMZ comes up with background information on Oksa it helps newbies who find her stories to be discordant. The info confirm that we're not imagining things and that people all over the world share the sense that this is an extortion case and not about DV. Mel needs this support as long as his name is not vindicated.
However, the moment that Oksa is arrested and locked up (i cannot imagine any other option resulting from this given the hole that she has digged herself into) I will stop giving her attention and will go back to letting Mel live his life while enjoying his movies. Make no mistake, even in Jail Oksa wont' shut her trap. But then I think if we refuse to post on her stories or read them then she won't get a medium. For now, the more she talks, the more she incriminates herself and the closer Mel is to getting his name cleared. So I'll pay her attention so that she keeps on talking. She loves the limelight too much to stop...

Steve

Like Hillary Clinton getting shot by snipers in Bosnia. Oksana misspoke. She is going to be charged with extortion. No wonder Mel called her a lying C.

koko

& Mike w: SUPRISED THERE ISN'T 500 COMMENTS ALREADY GET A LIFE PEOPLE RACIST MEL DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BROKE ASS.

Posted at 9:24 AM on Oct 11, 2010 by Mike w

Ha, ha, I always find it utterly hilarious that holier than thou people like you consistently, early and often write in preachy comments about how everyone else should "get a life" or any other combination of the like!! Yet, here you are.

On the issue: I will never define someone by how they behave during drunken stupor nor by professionally edited tapes of rants recorded during highly charged emotional arguments with the suspect's lover, a lover who is now bitter and bent on destroying his name and reputation. Drunk people, BY DEFINITION are not in control of their minds and behavior because it is impaired by alcohol! BS for anyone to claim, a drunk is saying how they really think, that is ridiculous. So, no, I WILL NOT BELIEVE Mel is a racist when he hires in his employ a very diverse workforce and has a reputation for being a good boss.

Genna

Hey, back, Curious...

These memos are cathartic for me. I get so annoyed when I hear the gibberish spewing forth from OG and her press corps, I just feel the need to throw out a few examples of just how ludicrous they sound to us. :-)

fuddyduddy

@ Hi Fuddy

Posted at 10:41 AM on Oct 11, 2010 by Genna
________________________________________________________________

Hi Genna!

You had OG figured out before I did! LOL

At first, I just thought 'amba' was some poster supporting OG. The more we chatted with her, I started to realize that it probably was her. Now, I am absolutely convinced it was her. Everything 'amba' posted fits with statements by OG. Just like today, the 'amba' post fits with the People video statements of OG. Next, we'll be hearing that Sasha released the tapes...that's what OG was getting at, or Mel's camp release them is what OG will be stating. Didn't Horowitz state they have an idea who released the tapes?

kali

She doesn't have one single person supporting her on Poople.

Curious

Genna -

They're becoming addicting, lol. I get a happy chortle every time I read one.

I wonder who Miss Oksana is going to set up as fall guy for the recordings this time.

Hanging to da lef

That's what happens when you lay with these whore's. Wealthy and powerful men think they can get any woman they want...They could, but then if your unlucky, you bone a whore like this one and your life is ruined! No doubt Mel's ex will go to bat for him, but only because he is her source of income too...Like the song goes, " If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, take an ugly to be your wife!"

Genna

@Fuddy

I think it was just a lucky guess on my part. There have only been 2-3 posters that I thought were OG PR's. They clearly write well, and with intelligence, but the intelligence flies out the window when they start to defend her; it's a dichotomy that doesn't ring true.

anonym

Good point Mishie,

Posted at 10:48 AM on Oct 11, 2010 by Hahaha----------------------------------------------------------I agree. True will come very soon