Courteney Cox Arquette -- No Ring on It

10/12/2010 8:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Courteney Cox Arquette was spotted yesterday after announcing she and husband of 11 years, David Arquette, were separating -- where one piece of jewelry was noticeably absent.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Courteney had no wedding ring on her left hand ... and, as we previously reported, David was seen sans ring too back on September 25.

Despite the missing bling, the couple says they "remain best friends and responsible parents to our daughter and we still love each other deeply."

Ginger

I'm not surprised at this. Don't know why but I never expected it to last this long. It's still sad, tho. I read a long time ago, after they married, they saw a counselor once a week to make sure they were doing okay. That never made sense to me.

Fallange

I'm surprised their marriage lasted as long as it did. She was too old for him. She needed highlights too. Did he dump her for a blonde in her 20s?

scott

Marriage is waaaaaaaay overrated!!
If you're a rich athlete or movie star...wait until you're older to do this. I mean in your late 50's!!!
Have fun and quit making babies, they're the ones who lose out from their parents being idiots!
Party on hollywood

Blue

Wonder how "deeply" she will love his when the new girlfriend turns up pregnant?

LucasBc

She's way too hot to be married, I think that she gets better all the time.

sar

I do think it is sad news. To me it looked like they really tried to make it work. You could tell she really put an efford in it. He is always joking around ...I wonder if he ever took anything serious.

woman power

She's not too old for him - she's too HOT for him. I always wondered why she lowered her standards and married this very goofy average man when she can have her choice of gorgeous hunks.

jus-sayin

bummer

me

i dont see **** in this pix, nice try though - i except more from the enquirer, ooppps i mean TMZ

chartman

david get away from this woman as soon as you can and don't let her influence your daughter. she is so self centered no one could live with her. courtney cox, you are no cougar you look like you have aged 30 years since your current show on tv which i have never seen as i don't like you. go hang out with anniston she is such a good influence. NOT.

Deadhead

Courtney, honey, please look for a real man, not one of those Hollywood fakes. One that sees you in front of his friends, and says "that's MY girl" She the one and only one for me... I would treat you like the queen you are!

Come to me baby!

InformationTrafficker

Dave is hooked on Courtney like a fish, but he messed up by messing around with Jasmine and then blabbering about it on the air.

Even worse is the fact that he attempted to excuse his infidelity by claiming that he and Courtney had not had sex for over four months.

He's toast.

MissFinland

Are you serious? You can definitely see a ring in her finger!

vale

courtney says she still loves her husband??? she cheated on him and on her daughter!!!!
this woman has only ever thought only of herself and only herself. David, find a good a good wife and mother.