Christina Aguilera

Splits from Husband

10/12/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Something's in the water ... Christina Aguilera has split from her husband, Jordan Bratman ... TMZ has confirmed.

1012_jorda_christina_BN_Getty_01
The couple has been separated for a few months -- just like Courteney Cox and David Arquette.

There are no plans for divorce.  But it's yet another 5-year itch.  Ben Harper just filed for divorce from Laura Dern after 5 years.

Aguilera and Bratman have a 2-year-old son, Max.

The Aguilera/Bratman split was first reported by Us Magazine.

1012_christina_aguilera_jordan_footer

David

Christina Love for Jordan was prove Love Can be Blind.

Ozzie X

He probably realized how much of a b***h she really is.

Weber from Brazil

Poor Xtina
what a bad year for her
first, her cd has flopped, and now she's breaking up =/
It's year to forget

except by her flick, Burlesque... I really hope it's gonna be a HIT

C

That guy is soooooooooooooooo fugly

Polly

I'm actually sorry to hear about this one. There wasn't a whole lot of gossip about them, and they seemed to settle in well together. I want to know the details -- I am tacky that way!

My two cents ;)

Well I bet her husband wasnt exactly thrilled to see his wife leaving the flapping wang male strip show a few months ago.

JJ

Just a simple matter of time; she no longer needs the rich & ugly guy anymore.

Christian

Maybe it has to do with that plaid shirt he wears in all there pictures!

Bill F. Murray

Too bad, they were a cute couple- she looks like a transvestite clown most of the time, and he looks like an armpit with eyes.

ell

This is actually very surprising to me even though she looks totally miserable for the last couple of years. I thought that was just her face. Guess not. Wow.

Dazestr

I heard that her husband was pretty much a cuckold.In other words she would bring home other guys home and bang them with him there.Not only that but he didn't even live in the main house he stayed in the pool house or guest house.....So this doesn't really surprise me..

laura

I knew from the get go they weren't going to last. she talked about him in interviews like his only purpose was to deal with her dysfunctional personality and stroke her fragile ego.

I bet he got tired of playing the doting husband.

6one9

I have always wondered ````WHAT``` she saw in this dude anyways? Good thing she has LOTS of $$$ for a good shrink to help her `` get through this BS. Sure hope she made him sign a ``Pre`nup!!

Yak

I don't like to put anybody down but looks-wise, she is so far out of his league it's not funny. I saw nothing but red flags when those 2 got married but let's face it, the average marriage lasts less than 9 years and Hollywood marriages probably about half that so why do these "stars" bother at such young ages? Statistically they are ALL doomed.

Lori

Um...can anyone tell me what she saw in this toad? I'm not a big fan of hers...she has a stunning voice but not my kind of music...He on the other hand? WHO is he? Was he some DJ or something? because I would hope had something other then his looks going on.