Christina Aguilera

Splits from Husband

10/12/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Something's in the water ... Christina Aguilera has split from her husband, Jordan Bratman ... TMZ has confirmed.

1012_jorda_christina_BN_Getty_01
The couple has been separated for a few months -- just like Courteney Cox and David Arquette.

There are no plans for divorce.  But it's yet another 5-year itch.  Ben Harper just filed for divorce from Laura Dern after 5 years.

Aguilera and Bratman have a 2-year-old son, Max.

The Aguilera/Bratman split was first reported by Us Magazine.

1012_christina_aguilera_jordan_footer

lindsay

I am so sad to see this happen. After all of her detailed comments about growing up without a male figure, and how Jordan pulled her through hard times....stupid Hollywoord. Someday they will relize their marriage was more important than this famous-crap.

mary

i couldnt belive her performance at the james brown tibute it was amazing. sorry this may dbl post

mary

go to james brown tribute and see christia, sing it a mans world. it was amazing. she is so talented.

jtwizzle

I was at the Coach & Horse on sunset last february and Jordan Bratman was hitting on this girl my buddy was hitting on - he got into a fight with my buddy and left pissed off - the girl was young like 21. It was pretty funny...

RY

That's so sad. I remember watching a special about her.. not sure which channel, but it was about her destructive life before she met her husband and how her outlook on life completely changed after she met him.

loz

thankgod!!!! SHES TO HOT TO BE WITH A MONKEY!!!!

ThaTruth

interesting, could it be : tired of the stepford wife syndrome..just asking.....

Ally

Lmao @ the person who said that he looks like an armpit with eyes.

johny good

I don't get what she ever saw in this douche dorky looser. It's not like she needed to marry a jewish boy for the money.

PinkCAFan

this breaks my heart. jordan is the reason she came back from depression, and feeling that all men were like her father. all the songs from back to basics where about him. I look up to her, and know that they will work this out. Tabloids just like to blow **** up and make up stuff for $$. I LOVE U CHRISTINA!!

Steve Dutra

The whore cheats on him , dumps him and dosn't want to give him a dime ; Dosn't this stupid Bitch relize she committed adultry? His lawyer will have a field day with her.

Dino

No very good year for Christina... Her album "Bionic" didn't stay in the Charts too long, even I thought the album got some great but great songs and now her marriage in going to the toilet !

laura

leave her alone! her divorce is a private matter and should be kept that way dont people understand shes probably hurting and flashing cameras following her around and making her buisness theirs is completely unnesscary!

James

This is sad ): I hope she signed a pre-nup!

baby doll

I like her comment about being more like friends!!!! Hell isn't that what a marriage is all about, being in love with each other doesn't mean your in each others back pockets every second minute of the day making love gees. I get the point her hubby has been hit with the ugly stick a few hundred times, but do we all really need to go on about his looks. I think a lot has got to do with Christina and body issue after having Max. She doesn't have the body she use to and she knows it naked sundays were long gone.