David Arquette:

We Haven't Had Sex

in Months

10/12/2010 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Arquette just called in to the Howard Stern Show -- explaining EVERYTHING about why he and Courteney Cox agreed to take a "trial separation" ... noting that they haven't had sex in 4 months.

Sex in Months
Arquette explained that he and Courteney stopped having sex around one month before they started shooting "Scream 4"  in Michigan ... and drifted from there.

He also claims Courteney was the one who insisted they try separating right after their 11th wedding anniversary back in June ... after she told David that she was "tired of being your mother."

David claims he still loves Courteney -- and calls her one of the most amazing people on the planet.

David is also adamant that he never cheated on Courteney before the split -- but admits he has had sex with rebound chick Jasmine Waltz ... his "one conquest."

Arquette also said he is hopeful he and Courteney can patch things up and get back together.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Maureen

TMZ: Please Help!!!! You need a "Who gives a ****" button on your polls.

Thank you.

Sheri

I have to believe that Courtney is mortified. She is a good southern girl from Birmingham Alabama. She probably married him because he was so different from the good ole southern bama boys she grew up with. Her parents are probably beyond embarrassed. I also agree that his quirkiness would get old pretty quick.

pat

David, David, David...What do you expect dude? She has outgrown your little jokes, your crying, dude say "cheese" and get on with your life!

People out-grow each other...get a life, and take care of your kid...keep your mind on the child!

pam

Too bad! At least now she has more time for the other woman in their relationship.....Jennifer Aniston

TMZ Reader

Does anyone else think these two might be desperate enough for attention that this is all for publicity right before their sad attempt to get back into movies with scream 4?

ruckus

it's hard to be married to someone who is not a man.
He's very immature. I would rather be single than to
carry a man baby.

Details?

TMI David, too much info! Stop the diarrhea of the mouth!!!

George

To be honest with you in my opinion I think courtney cox is probably fcking someone else. Poor David...Good job you boned that rebound chick. Now Courtney is probably gonna do the same that's if she ain't doing it already for the past 4 months...Sometimes hoes just get tired of the same **** just like us men get tired of ****ing the same woman...She looks like she ain't fun in bed anyway. To me she looks like she just wants to lay on her back and wants you to do all the work...LOL

Yvonne

He wants the marriage over. Going on a live radio show and putting some VERY PERSONAL info out there for millions to hear was NOT the adult thing to do David, let alone if you thought you had a chance to put your wife back in your bed....hope you like the ice chest you just put your penis in!!!!

di

Marriage is difficult (VERY), especially now with all the temptations everywhere you go and at the drop of a mouse. But, no one and no marriage is perfect. You have to remember WHY you got married to begin with. It takes TWO.
I have been married for 25 years to the SAME man. Since about our 10th year we would have a big fight and fling the DIVORCE threats every 18 months. This includes just 2 weeks ago.
Actually, I would LOVE to be single again. And, NOT to date necessarily---as my husband would think. I am just exhausted---tired of all the HIGH MAINTENANCE of it ALL. I think that is the main issue. In my extensive research, most husbands get possessive and very comfortable with their wife picking up after them, soothing there EVERY need, and just holding all the house-hold stuff together. It is the marriages where the couples do not depend too heavily on one another that I have seen last. Where, each partner picks up after themselves, shares the daily chores, bill paying, child rearing, and cooking.
And, with celebrities, they have the money to just UP and get a lawyer and divorce. Normal struggling working classes have to start over with nothing usually.
NOTE to MEN: Don’t marry a woman thinking --- ahhhh I will get SEX, FOOD, and a MAID whenever I want. It might happen----but, probably NOT last for long!
NOTE to WOMEN: Don’t marry for money and/or good looks -- you may have stuff and a sexy partner, but, you will be miserable if he gets possessive or goes looking elsewhere. And, don’t let anyone use you for SEX, COOKING, or MAID service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

learnlove

Everyone should leave the guy alone!! He was only candid in the Howard Stern interview. You should all listen to the whole thing before passing judgement!! I hope the best for the two of them!! He seems like a very genuine guy and I'm sorry to see so many people slamming him for giving an honest interview and trying to clear his name. He's not a cheater and he obviously loves his family, leave the poor guy alone!!

Laura

He's an idiot. Courtney is better off without him. I just feel bad for the child. (And by child I mean Coco, not David...)

Sheri

This may be off the subject but definitely more important! Please will all you Democrats please vote. We cannot go back to the Bush dynasty of the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. The American people have to understand that changing and repairing all the damage done by the Republican party will take some time. I realize that this is an instant gratification society we live in, but give the Democrats time to get back to the Clinton era of prosperity not the trickle down notion of Republicans. All you get from them is pissed on by the rich.

pendit1

What a guy....waaaay to whiney. I can see Ms. Cox doesn't want to be his mother.

Harley2002

With all the hell people are going through now. Who cares what these two idiots do...

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13