Arquette's Rebound Gal -- Rachel Uchitel Wannabe

10/13/2010 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101210_TV_waltz_web_still David Arquette's rebound chick -- Jasmine Waltz -- may be the only woman in Hollywood who's celeb hook-up track record could give Rachel Uchitel a run for her $10 mil.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Badgera

The comparison to Rachel Uchitel isn't very fair is it? For one thing, RU is ugly. And she was the blackmailing mistress of married men, and as far as I can tell Jasmine has only been with men who are single, even if they're recently so. Linsday Lohan should be punched and often, so Jasmine should get a reward for that. And she is a beautiful girl who lives amongst the stars--of course they're going to want to date her. Is it her fault they all want her? It takes two to tango--Seacrest wanted a beautiful beard, the others wanted a beautiful girl

JLS

Her mode of operation is the same but she doesn't prey on married men. That's what makes Rachel so disgusting. Jasmine wants to be famous any way she can and she's dating any celeb that will help her achieve that goal. She is far better looking than Rachel. Rachel isn't pretty at all. I feel sorry for any male who would date either woman.

DANA

How can you compare the ugly extotionist horse Rachel Uchitel to her?
Shame on you TMZ !!!

Quinn

She looks more like a Megan Fox wanna be to me. At least I think that is what she asked her plastic surgeon for when she went into the office.

bino1952

She resembles Courtney, just not as pretty.

awards

Vivid should sign her now while she is still a cheapho!

nisiek

she has had her face altered dramatically, but unlike Uglitell, the results are good...and I don't think she has broken any marriages YET, but at the rate she is going through men it is just a matter of time...she is gorgeous and my compliments to he plastic surgeon, but sorry, her old pics don't lie...that is not her real face at all.

babygirl

15 minute whore....Enjoy it. Tic Toc.....

Sammy

She's really pretty.

Criss

What's she doing wearing Megan Fox's face?

Beachwoman

This woman is the town bicycle, everyone has had a ride! I have watched her get in bar/club fights with girls because she thought they were hitting on her "boyfriend". Plus, she is about 10 yrs older than she claims!

Wandy

Two differences from Uchitel: Jasmine is not a homewrecker and obviously she's a cheap hoe since as we know..she still is a waitress. Uchitel knows how to make money off her slut azz....

anni

BENO: not as pretty as Courtney? You are blind. Courtney has looked 50 for about 20 years. She is skanky. Who would want to have sex with that bag-0-bones? She and Maniston should dig holes and crawl in. I would gladly shovel back the dirt.

REALbarbwire7

The title of this piece is "exactly" what I thought when I saw her. He's a notch in her "hollywood belt". Probably won't make her very popular, which is what I'm sure she is going for. As for David...I didn't know he had a past drug problem. But as soon as I heard his comments about his split, I said, "this guys is loaded"...and I don't mean $$.

SaraBellum

She's a gorgeous woman. If she wants to date famous single men and they want to date her... go for it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments