Oksana Grigorieva and the Gloria Allred Connection

10/12/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva made a beeline for attorney Gloria Allred after secretly recording Mel Gibson ... sources tell TMZ.

1011_gloria_allred_oksana_EX_getty_TMZ
We've learned ... days after recording Mel's crazy rants on February 18, Oksana met separately several times with Gloria and attorney Eric George.  Oksana went back and forth before finally deciding to hire George.

Our sources say Gloria had advised Oksana to go to the cops immediately and file a domestic violence complaint.  Gloria also told Oksana she should hold a news conference where she would play the secret tapes.  It's important to note ... just two months before, Gloria scored a $10 million settlement for Rachel Uchitel and then canceled her news conference just hours before it was supposed to go down.

George engineered a $15 million package for Oksana and Lucia in May.  Sources say during the mediation ... Oksana was back on the phone talking to Gloria.  After signing the mediation docs, Oksana disavowed the deal and began lawyer shopping again.  We do not know if Oksana continued talking to Gloria.

We asked Gloria about the meetings and whether she had anything to do with the possible sale of the tapes.  Gloria said, "No comment.  It is the policy of our law firm never to discuss who does or does not contact us and for those who do contact us we never disclose what is discussed."

0929_gloria_allred_greatest_hits_footer

1995 COMMENTS

Previous 15 Comments | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133
1981.

Tellthetruth59

I found some much interesting info about "sweetheart" at celebitchy.

All her theory before the baby was born and future lawsuits among other things.

Then I found her real name on website with Her pic along with Oksana, but she deleted her profiles.

So the question here is, which sides really "sweetheart"? belong to?

I also found out her "surname" and relatives scattered around many place including Russia.

Posted at 6:50 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by KoalaBabe
--------------------------------------------------

Now that is interesting. Sweet was in the picture w/Oksana or she had a pic of Ox on her website?

I never have quite understood why people didn't believe me about the child being born at Cedars Sinai after THREE people here confirmed the info was correct. It just seems odd. I wasn't basing my information on videos or speculating about when Ox and Mel had sex like some around here. I got the info from someone that knows a member of the Gibson family (it's a BIG family so don't even guess). So is the entire Gibson family and Cedars Sinai in on the baby scam? It's so ridiculous but still people believe that it's possible that Ox was never pregnant and Lucia was smuggled into this country. It's absolute BS and I think I have been around here long enough and sound reasonably sane enough to be believed. But whatever...

Hang in there Koala...

1982.

Diane

Good morning here, KoalaBabe! All I can say is wow! Don't you worry about defending yourself and the baby as that is justified.

1983.

KoalaBabe

Tellthetruth59,
I found some interesting snippet in there.
She is a stalker just like she does in TMZ.

she uses this moniker in there.
Close Friend, Ocean,Maiken,IT WILL SOON BE OVER,Ocean so you'r happy! LOL,

I know she used "ocean" here when she get ban, she always uses the words "TRUTH" in there too.
And yes some loathed her in there too.

here is the links:

In 2009, she claimed Mel Gibson was scared of Oksana, and he tried to get rid of her because of the blackmail.

There is really weird about her post in there, like she predicted this will happen before even the baby was born.

The question here is who is "sweetheart" is she working with this scams with Oksana?

Why is she trying hard to convinced us Lucia is not Mel child?
so we believed it and then Oksana can hit Mel with defamation for disavowing Lucia paternity?

There is so many questions here.

1984.

KoalaBabe

here is more links:

1985.

KoalaBabe

Read "sweetheart" comments in there, its really spooky.
She was spewing about Russian Mafia then, checked the dates, it's over a year ago.

1986.

KoalaBabe

correction: She uses this monikers

Close Friend, Ocean,Maiken,IT WILL SOON BE OVER,Ocean so you'r happy! LOL,

but the same style of writing and the allegations, she is paid by Mel bla bla. That was over a year ago.

Now she claimed earlier about he is telling Mel what was happening here lol.

1987.

KoalaBabe

Posted at 7:03 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

Oksana pic next to "sweetheart" on her website.
She deleted all her profiles but the picture was there.
and other interesting tidbits about her ancestors on the other sides.

I won't divulged that info here, but I've copied everything.

1988.

eek

Oksana pic next to "sweetheart" on her website.
She deleted all her profiles but the picture was there.
and other interesting tidbits about her ancestors on the other sides.

I won't divulged that info here, but I've copied everything.

Posted at 9:03 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by KoalaBabe

CAn you send me that info?

emneill82@yahoo.com

1989.

Tweety

Hi team Mel
Just catching up on the posts. I have a theory, only my opinion. Maybe Sweetheart is Oksana's sister.

1990.

azlee

me too please azlee56@yahoo.com

any one can email me :-)

1991.

Tellthetruth59

@V - I appreciate the way your brain is wired too! So detailed oriented and thorough. I wish I were more like you.

@Brook - thank you but you knew that before it was posted you sly devil. Thanks for the heads up!

1992.

V

After I looked at the Israeli media interview of Mel about the Edge of Darkness movie, I think Mel had already broken off with OG by that date 1/28/10.

He appears to have made up his mind that he had a child to protect and public humilation to face in the future and seemed determined and prepared for it.

Mel spoke and looked good -- certainly not like a ranting alkie.

So, I'll bet that OG had already seen GA and EG and Mel was already aware that the **** was going to hit the fan big time.

JMO

Posted at 8:36 PM on Oct 12, 2010 by shyone
------------------------------

Exactly what I reasoned when I saw that video.

What I can't understand is this PUSH in the media to make it MARCH???? Harvey Levin said two things -

1) Oksana hired Eric George on March 10th
2) Eric George had "worked for a long time for her".

Those two statements don't match up, do they?

Add in that video of the interview Mel Gibson gave in January; I think the relationship went SOUTH fast after the Co-Habitation agreement was signed. I don't think Oksana WANTED to sign it, drug it out as long as she could and by so doing alienated Mel Gibson completely. I thing she realized she would have to come up with a PLAN B and she was DETERMINED to find a way around, over, or THROUGH that Co-Habitation agreement.

That is why she went to both Gloria Alred AND Eric George. This was not about DV. This was about COLD HARD CASH finding its way to her hands. She wanted to elevate her status and lifestyle.

What I can't get over is how in CA, there is NO accounting required to make sure unwed parents who receive child support keep records to make sure the sum paid goes to the WELFARE of teh child and not for the enjoyment and enrichment of others.

1993.

Paulie

What a dirty little bitch !

1994.

arlena

Stacey or #8, your poem is great!!!

1995.

Kaykay

I think this woman is despicable. She is a media and money hungry whore who is more interested in her monetary gain than her childs well being. I was divorced with a 6 year old daughter, my ex husband never paid one penny of child support. He fled to Texas which is the best state in this country to evade child support at the time. I did what a responsible mother who loves her child would do. I worked 2 jobs, got an education and a good job to provide for my daughter. I have NEVER expected nor had a man pay for my expenses or those of my child. I take great pride in the fact that I raised my daughter and was able to give her all the necessities and a few luxuries.

Previous 15 Comments | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133