Chilean Miner #21 -- Greeted By Mistress

10/13/2010 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chilean miner #21 was rescued moments ago -- but his problems have just begun -- because his wife wasn't there to greet him when he made it to the surface ... rather, his mistress. Awk-ward.

Chilean miner mistress.

According to reports, 50-year-old miner Yonni Rojas was greeted by mistress Susana Valenzuela at the San Jose Mine in Chile today -- while his wife of 28 years opted to stay home.

Check out the video of Yonni's rescue ... and all the awkwardness that ensues ... including that lovely side kiss the two lovebirds shared.

sharon

@#25:

My hope is his wife is an RN in triage. Sorry, honey, the knife slipped.

Posted at 12:56 PM on Oct 13, 2010 by gutsygirl

**************************************************************

LOL, are we talking L.Bobbitt slip????

oops

That was the mistress waiting for him. The wife didn't want to show after he had asked her, his sister, and the mistress to greet him.

ralph

Miner rescue as only TMZ can deliver it.

garett

Harvey,

I love TMZ but what do you guys think of RaderOnline? It seems like they copy you guys and don't break the big stories....what is your take on this.

weeb

That's disgusting and not funny. The guy is lucky to be alive. Way to put a positive spin on a story, jerks.

BlancheDevereaux

The divorce will come only after the money he makes from telling his story is divided.

The mistress is going to frown on that.

BlancheDevereaux

Posted at 1:07 PM on Oct 13, 2010 by oops

He better protect the boys. They could be part of his breakfast tomorrow.

Evelyn

I'm happy they all survived. A few folks are gonna get some good lovin' tonight! I'll bet a couple of ex-wives are pissed because they won't be collecting any insurance money.

C

I am glad that the guy has been saved, but he may have preferred to stay down there. I hope his wife gives him hell. He effed up royally and he had 69 days to think about this impending hell he created. His wife must be so hurt and humiliated. That mistress should not have been allowed to show up there. That was wrong and disrespectful.

mary

I would NOT STAY With a MAN, who was not into hugging me and kissing me after I worried about him and cried over him. It is clear here that he is uncertain. Regardless of the situation Love should have shown thru when he saw her not hesitation!!!!! It is like...Oooo, My icing is here and my cake isn't...darn.
My heart pours out to the wife. Who not only mourned his situation. Prayed for his rescue but suffered tremendous loss for having 28 years of feelings. I don't blame her at all for not going. She surely must be a lady of class to step back and out of her "15 minutes." Clearly the Mistress had to get her 15 in..even if the feelings weren't acknowledged back as evidenced by the cold embrace and the non romantic kiss back.

bino1952

Oh isn't this miner a clever guy? The entire world is watching and he throws in some soap opera scenario, which everyone just loves to watch. I mean, seriously - we are on TMZ and isn't that what they specialize in? This guy will rake in millions for just the TV movie!!!

lulusez

Well a-holes like TMZ will chase them around to get pics until he has enuf money for a divorce.

barbara

This is better than any movie I have watched in the past 15 years! Normal looking people; No fake boobs, blown up lips, fake eyes, fake cheeks fake fake fake! I hope these guys make millions! Also, to the wife of #21, DON'T DIVORCE HIM TILL HE MAKES MILLIONS OFF OF THIS!

Muppet

That's the thing about mistresses the guy never wants you to be front and centre. It shows in this video the guy doesn't want the mistress there. She just made herself look like and idiot. Mistresses take note, the men don't respect you!!

Muppet

Posted at 3:15 PM on Oct 13, 2010 by Muppet

For the typo police that should read She just made herself look like an idiot.