« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom

Big Mama Kardashian Is My Manager

10/13/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

L.A. Lakers star Lamar Odom has officially exchanged vows with his own mother-in-law -- TMZ has learned ... dude has hired Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner to be his personal manager.

1013_lamar_kris_EXD_TMZ_01

Odom's rep Eve Sarkisyan tells TMZ, "Kris Jenner now manages Lamar Odom.  He has asked her to manage him off the court a few months ago."

We're told the twosome already smell profit -- according to his rep, "Their first project together would be his and Khloe's fragrance which is set to launch next year."

We're told Kris' other responsibilities include organizing Lamar's paid appearances, setting up endorsement deals, and handling any other personal marketing activities.

So the big question -- if Khloe and Lamar break up ... who gets to keep Kris?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Moose

This was a stupid move in my opinion. Doing business with in-laws is bound to end badly.

If, at some point, he decided to replace her as manager, I can't imagine that going over well with his wife.

tracy

mixing personal and professional relationships, not good, this will not end well.

Oval Beach

My big question is: what the **** qualifications does this bitch/pimp have to be managing ANYBODY?

river rat

So while Mama Pimp is involved with all phases of her adult children's lives, what is Bruce doing? Maybe sitting home wanking off to nude pictures of Kim?

George210

now only if they can get her son Rob a job.

Joey

What a freaking loser Next thing she will put a ring through his nose and lead him around like a dog. This guy is a Loser marrying in to that family and having the witch take over his businesss was a huge mistake. Let my People Go

Nostradamus

now only if they can get her son Rob a job.

Posted at 12:00 PM on Oct 13, 2010 by George210

Thinkin' the same thing George

Fred Farkel

My god man.

You can't be that stupid.

debbie

Oh my god. What kind of a moron could this guy be? Why in hell would he ever hire this woman to be his manager? She is so stupid and lives vicariously through her daughters. WHY WOULD ANYONE BUY A FRAGANCE FROM THESE TWO??????????????????????

Cliff47

Can't be...but HE IS...this has train wreck written all over it...

Nostradamus

Why is everyone so surprised? I've watched the show, and it's quite apparent that Odom is a mental midget in a large body.

Rachel Rothechild

His professional ball player is on his last legs as a professional player. This is more than likely his last season with the Lakers. So,"hiring" Ms. Jenner as a manager when she has operated as one for over 10yrs is not surprising. Other than being A Kardashian husband on the fake drama band-wagon what else is he going to do? Well lets see what Ms. Jenner will come up with. Sambo? Tree Cutter? singer of Al Jolsen songs? Change his name from Lamar to something that does not conjure up ghetto and can't swim?
However...I really do not like the creation/acting/production of fake drama so folks would watch the Kardasians. And Ms. Jenner is obviously part of that. Other, than being rich and considered very beautiful the entire family are a family of actors. Well the Kardasian side and that includes Bruce Jenner.
Who knows maybe she is teaching him how to swim.

lalaland

OOH! A fragrance inspired by Odom and Khloe? That should fly off the shelves.

ro

A fragrance from those two unappealing unattractive people? Yeah I want to smell like a pimpled faced she-man or a some dude that looks like grover. I'll pass. They should do something that fits them. Like clothes for big & tall people or write a book on how to have no shame and be a fame whore. First step hire Kris as your manager.

Tina

I am sooo tired of celebrities having their own fragrance. As if they actually created the fragrance themselves. That and their own clothing line. Gimme a break. I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I never buy celebrity fragrances. And I don't buy their made-up clothing lines. They're not real fashion designers. People go to school for several years to learn the intricacies of sewing & designing. Then do internships. And these celebs just wake up one morning "Hmmmm, I feel like having my own clothing line and my own fragrance too, woooo hoooo". Cha-ching