« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lil Jon, Jose Canseco -- Bound for 'The Apprentice'

10/13/2010 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is Lil Jon gonna be on the next season of "Celebrity Apprentice" ... YEEEAHHHH!!!

1013_liljon_trump_jose_EX2
TMZ has identified some of the contestants Donald Trump has selected for the upcoming season of his hit reality show ... which includes former MLB star turned steroid finger-pointer Jose Canseco and the original "Survivor" winner Richard Hatch.
1013_liljon_tmz_host_video
Trump also signed supermodel Niki Taylor ... because that's
how Trump rolls.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mag

I don't think Lil Jon went to jail for anything... maybe they were thinking of Lil Wayne. I don't usually watch any of the apprentice shows, but I would watch this show to see how Lil Jon does. I'm sick of the reality show "regulars" that have made a sad career out of these types of shows, I would like to see more unusual choices.

cali

Who's Donalds new BFF, Vince Neil?

Bob

I'm thinking Screech and the Geiko gecko can't be far behind. I'm embarrassed FOR him.

Marshall

Hahaha Just saw Jose in the Post Office Yesterday sending a signed baseball in tampa so I know he needs the money baddddd

HarleyRider

Jose will show how really dumb he is by being on this show, if he even makes it to the show at all if I have anything to say about it. Being his ex-landlord, we have some unsettled business !!

FlamingoNut

At least they gave 3 reasons right off the bat NOT to watch...

ManiacalZebra

Richard Hatch? Please tell me that he will be fully clothed at all times and will pay taxes on his winnings.

Janet

Look out Trump! Lil John might put a cap in you @ss!

La Estrella

it will be interesting!:)

tv

This franchise was over when Joan Rivers and her dopey daughter
were exposed on the show. They should have been pushed out the window of Trump's tower.

bill

Why won't someone from the media stand up to this mophead & ask him the tough questions. Why would you want criminals on your show? Why is the apprentice still on the air. It has no ratings to justify it. Who's @%^k is he sucking to keep that gig? Why do you want to throw people out of their homes in scotland so you can get your rocks off with another golf course. Why are you such a hypocrite? Why do you sell product you don't use? EVER. You actually sell vodka & you never tasted it. It's all money to you Trump. You Pinhead. And you want to be president only because some people said you should? And by the way how do you know the results of your poll in N. H. were positive if you know nothing about it. Who told you they were good results? You paid for it you *******. And you know it.

BURRES48

I WISH NENE LEAKS HAD SOMEONE TO COMPETE WITH, SUCH AS TIFFANY FROM I LOVE NEWYORK FAME. STAR IS HUMBLED BY THE LOST OF HER HUSBAND AND TELEVISION SHOW. BABARBA WALTER TOOK THE AIR OUT OF HER SAILS YEARS AGO. SHE NOT A REAL _ITCH ANYMORE. LATOYA JACKSON IS A PAMPER PRINCESS AND HAS NEVER HAD TO FIGHT FOR ANYTHING IN HER LIFE SHE’S JUST EYE CANDY, DIONNE WARWICK IS A SWEET, OLD LADY!! I ASSUME FINALLY SOMEONE WOULD SHUT NENE UP. I THOUGHT THE ATTORNEY PHADRA COULD TAKE DOWN NENE ON THE REUNION SHOW BUT SHE SHUT THE ATTORNEY UP!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2