Christina Aguilera

and Boyfriend

Arrested

3/1/2011 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Aguilera was arrested early this morning along with her boyfriend in West Hollywood, TMZ has learned. Christina was popped for public intoxication and her boyfriend was arrested for driving under the influence.

Christina Aguilera Arrested
Cops say ... Aguilera was a passenger in a car driven by Matthew Rutler when officers noticed he was driving erratically around 2:45 AM ... so they pulled the vehicle over.

Officers determined Rutler was drunk and arrested him for misdemeanor DUI.

Cops say the deputies determined Aguilera was also "extremely intoxicated" ... and since she was unable to care for herself, Aguilera was taken into custody.

Aguilera was booked for public intoxication -- and according to the booking sheet, she was listed at 5'2" and 100 lbs.

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department, Rutler's bail was set at $5,000.

However, the source adds, "If the driver had NOT been arrested for DUI, [Christina] would have never been in trouble."

Sources close to Xtina tell us they have been trying to get the singer into a rehab program for weeks.

maggie

chances are they probably got her height and weight info from her drivers license. how many of you update your driver license because you've gained 15 lbs?? she probably was about 100 lbs 5 - 10 years ago but certainly not now.

lou

I don't quite understand this story. Was she arrested simply for being drunk in her own car, as a result of her boyfriend driving while drunk? Or was more involved, such as misbehaving while drunk? I mean, it seems strange to be arrested simply for being a drunken passenger.

Anyway,sounds like it's time for rehab, hope she's ready for it because I, for one, am sick to death of reading about over-indulged stars who refuse to grow up.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I bet she would be a fun party girl

river rat

Something in the Cali water, perhaps?

Sal from NY

Christina Aguilera, Lindsay Lohan, Jersey Shore, all distractions. As the Mainstream Media creates illusions, the US gov’t (and their corp. friends),start more illegal wars, ban books like “America Deceived II” and bail out banks.
Last link (before Google Books bans it also]:

Me

Who is Christina Aguilera?

Nicole

NOT 100 LBS...I would guess 125 130

ryan

I thought you are a mom. Who is watching the kid a nanny..

kim

christina don't become the next celebrity trainwreck - or is it too late?? she should have stayed with jordan, he seems like a great guy.

Diana

seriouly, who cares!

DJH

I'm not a fan, and honestl I wouldn't know her if she walked up to me on the street - but why is it every time I see a picture of her she looks like a $2 whore?
She may well be talented, i don't know - but it seems to me the whole slut look has passed it's time.

DharmaCat

It amazes it me that more people seem outraged that she claims to be a 100lbs than that she was publically intoxicated.

Dirk

Where was she going....trying to find Charlie Sheen?

kim

100lbs?? maybe 3 years ago but it's closer to 120 now. she's chunked up since her divorce.

Tom Genin

They should also tack on Felony Lyrical Scale Abuse.