Christina Aguilera -- Driven to Divorce

10/14/2010 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The same day she filed for divorce from Jordan Bratman citing irreconcilable differences, an orange Christina Aguilera was spotted getting out of a limo with their adorable son Max in Santa Monica on Thursday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

Breaking up isn't so hard ... when you have a chauffeur.

ell

Nice photo op. Who'd she cheat with?

Nanci

Jewish Man & her DO not Mix. End of Story. She looks happy and hell .... cant blame her

Anonymous

To see Christina Aguilera totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Christina Aguilera. Someday Christina Aguilera and I will meet each other on purpose. Yes Christina Aguilera needs me and I need Christina Aguilera. From Christina Aguilera's 2nd future husband and from Christina Aguilera's only male slave.

jxtr

That photo does not look like her. TMZ, are you sure that is Christina Aguilera?

coroner

MILF!

James

Honestly I think they will favor him I mean she is the one that has the fame and paparazi so they will think its safer for him to be with his dad..

She looks so much better here! It looks like her first album days when she had simple nice beautiful hot make up!

Nan sucks

She is just gonna end up fat like her mother. Maybe this is a blessing for him. Be done with her before she puts anymore weight on.

ifuseekamy

That kid is like a light eyed, light haired Sadie Sandler.

camaguey

This woman is HUGE! She could dress in an orange dress and go trick-or-treating as a LARGE PUMPKIN.

will

wtf, she looks like the boy's chubby teenage sister. what happened to that slutty, sultry xtina

George

We all know what happened here. She got tired of her nice/good guy husband, made a big movie, started hanging out with party girls and decided that she's still young and wants to sow her wild outs. She has every right if that's what she wants. I'm sure her husband is devestated. But why should she care. But, I truly do hope that whatever pain and sorrow he goes through due to her desertion, that she experiences the same pain tenfold in her years to come.

corymac

Here is what Perez Hilton is reporting on his website:

Shocker! Christina Had An Open Marriage - So SHE Could Date Other WOMEN!

Go to this link to read the article and see photos of the alleged "other woman":

corymac

Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman: Had Open Marriage
Gossip Center Website

On the coattails of the their divorce announcement, it is being reported that Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman had an open marriage when it came to Aguilera’s lust for women.

A woman who wished to remain anonymous told RadarOnline, “I was at The Abbey one night when Christina’s bodyguard approached me. He said, ‘My boss would really like you’ and pointed over to Christina.”

The source said Christina waved to her, but that she was confused because her husband Jordan was at the bar with her.

“The bodyguard told me it was an understanding within their marriage and that she brings girls home and Jordan’s okay with it,” the woman said.

“I met Christina in the bathroom and she told me she liked to play with girls. I ended up not pursuing anything with it because the situation just seemed so weird to me, but Christina was definitely looking to hook up.”

Now, this article could definitely be alot of hooey (consider the source). But, considering what we already know about Christina.....I'm just sayin'.....

corymac

This is what jezebel.com is reporting:

Read more: http://jezebel.com/5665314/christina-aguilera-is-dating-samantha-ronson-had-an-open-marriage#ixzz12UH874gO

An "insider" (probably a paparazzo) says that since Samantha and Christina went to Cabo this summer, "the two have been inseparable... Christina Aguilera really lets down her guard around Sam. They're very comfortable with each other." However, it's nothing like Sam's relationship with Lindsay because, "Christina doesn't create the kind of drama that Lindsay did." [X17]

Read more: http://jezebel.com/5665314/christina-aguilera-is-dating-samantha-ronson-had-an-open-marriage#ixzz12UHVvXc4

Another source claims that one of Christina's bodyguards approached her at a club and told her, "she brings girls home and Jordan's okay with it." The anonymous woman adds, "I met Christina in the bathroom and she told me she liked to play with girls... I ended up not pursuing anything with it because the situation just seemed so weird to me, but Christina was definitely looking to hook up." [Radar]

Read more: http://jezebel.com/5665314/christina-aguilera-is-dating-samantha-ronson-had-an-open-marriage#ixzz12UHlG8x1

corymac

•Christina Aguilera had an "understanding" with Jordan Bratman that she was allowed to sleep with women, according to a source. Since their split, Christina has reportedly taken her friendship with Samantha Ronson "to the next level."

Read more: http://jezebel.com/5665314/christina-aguilera-is-dating-samantha-ronson-had-an-open-marriage#ixzz12ULfGEbD

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments