Former MTV VJ Kennedy

'Memba Her?

10/14/2010 1:05 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

In the '90s, Lisa Kennedy Montgomery became famous for being a hipster Republican VJ on MTV. Guess what she look like now!

1014_memba_launch

Dan

I LOVE YOU KENNEDY!!!!

Throwback kid

She has no talent and no looks, no wonder there are only 3 comment about this hasbeen.

mike131

I love this girl! She's funny and smart, f'n rare around these parts. Kennedy you rock!

bob

She got me so hot that I drained gallons of my joy juice over her in the 90's

Jeff

Love Kennedy!! She's on Discovery right now too!

mike131

Rory

I just Watched "Kennedy" On Bill Maher and she proved herself to be a Rude, Loud Mouthed, Ignorant Bitch. I am sure Bill Maher Regrets have this "thing" on his show. Along with Rep. Dana Rohrabacher she provided a good example of People who Ignore Reality Because it does not fit with their Political Prejudice. They have frequently allowed themselves to be Brainwashed by the "Fox Right Wing
Extremist Republican Political Propaganda & Hate Channel." When confronted with the actual facts they are incapable of grasping the concept that they have been lied to and what they have been presented with is a World of Propaganda that only exists in the Minds of The Mentally Disturbed Fox "News" On Camera "Personalities" and Writers. They Drank the Kool-Aid. The Mainstream Media has Proven itself to be the Corporate Media. If they were a Valid and Legitimate Reporter of News Facts Presented under the Rules of Journalist Integrity they would not tolerate the enormous Volume of Lies that continue to be Manufactured. They would be screaming Daily about this Perversion of Reality and Prove every lie to be exactly that. If the Corporate Media was Legitimate. Fox "News" would have been destroyed long ago. The Fact that someone like Kennedy who knows next to nothing is treated as someone who has a valid opinion when she Proved beyond any doubt she does not have a grasp of Reality somehow ends up being on TV is Sickening. Those Creating the Lies will continue to do so successfully because there are far too few People Challenging Their Lies. Next to Fox TMZ resembles Journalism.

Tom Hardwood

I saw this troll kennedy also on Real Time, and Rory I agree,she's a lunatic who has lost her grasp of reality

AnastasiaBeaverhausen

She's just as annoying now as she was back then. That photo truly says it all.

Biomojo

Hey Kennedy! Once upon a time in the land of Chinatown, you were shooting something where you were lying atop a TV. I gotta a great shot from the sidelines and would like to send it to you (even if it is to your manager or something as people are freaky about personal mail). Lemme know where to send it. You'll get a giggle. Andre'(If someone else reading this for her..please email me at submitted and confirmed address PLEEZ!!

danny sandoval

so glad she took the RIGHT direction

lisam

NO never heard of her..............

VJ

Why is that dumb ass bitch on Fox now? Kick her stupid self out!