Jasmine Waltz vs. Rachel Uchitel

Who'd You Rather?

10/14/2010 4:40 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Jasmine Waltz is getting famous for being David Arquette's rebound chick, while Rachel Uchitel made a name for herself by being Tiger Woods' mistress #1.

1014_whod_rather
Question is ...

Molotov

Hoo boy. This ought to be fun. Let the trashing begin!

WaxOnWaxOff

I wouldn't mess with either of these sperm belching, gutter sluts unless I had a gun to my head. And in THAT case, it would have to be Waltz. They both make me sick. All plastic, silicone, and botox...

Katrina

EWWW!!!Both are whores. NEITHER

Bippy

Thanks Harvey!!! For providing us with whores - but who is gonna pay for em??? You going to take the money from petty cash?? - You should know that B-i-T-C-H-E-S like these go for millions!!!!!!

Cravin Morehead

They're both beat whores, but RU just looks like a worn out hag!

jeff

Hey TMZ, when conducting your "Who'd You Rather" poll, add a check box for "I'll Pass"

Some of us have standards and taste.

Maria

Is it me or does Rachel Uchitel look like a transvestite!! Just saying.

Superman

How come you never have a "f-king no way" or a "neither" option?!?!?

No doubt you would get some STD with these whores!!!

hatingarizona

"neither" or "none of the above" as an option please

Kim

Not sure which surprises me more. The fact TMZ needs to ask or that Rachel has 15%

Bippy

Question should be - Whose STD strain would you prefer??

Me

I think Rachel does actually look like a tranny.Actually I think she kinda resembles a horse. Except for the boobs, I don't think
Jasmine looks fake at all. Come on guys- really??? She too cute, WTF?

unreal

LOL! RACHAEL looks like a filthy bag lady garbage pail kid next to that girl! AWESOME! LOLOLOLOLOL

I think I get it now, Tiger must have gotten his sexual thrills feeling DIRTY AND NASTY sleeping with her, the opposite of what his image is, that HAD to have been the "thing".

His lovely, decent wife at home but his dirty ugly skank out in the streets.

RD

The question should be which STD homewrecking whore would you rather, dirty, nasty gross.. some people have standards.

Me

I would like to also add that when ever there is a mistress everybody has to bash their looks. Yeh, Jasmine may be a slut,homewrecker, golddigger etc. BUT she is STILL really cute. I am just saying.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments