Kelsey Grammer's Wife: Miscarriage of Justice

10/15/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Camille Grammer, Kelsey Grammer's estranged wife and star of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," feels "absolutely humiliated" over Kelsey's girlfriend, and feels her recent miscarriage is all part of bad Karma.

Kelsey Grammer divorce.

Sources who interact with Camille on the show's production tell TMZ ... she feels "very bitter and the bitterness has been growing" over Kelsey's sudden decision to pull the plug on their marriage.

We're told Camille feels sad about Kayte Walsh's miscarriage, but believes it's all part of the cosmos -- what goes around, comes around.

And, we're told, although the show reveals some of the bitterness, "It's way deeper than people watching would know."

Morgane

Ummm common sense. If they leave someone for you they will end up leaving you too.

Since when did the all powerful dollar cloud these ladies minds? Karma has a way of finding your bum, regardless how much surgery you have to alter it.

Susan

LOL Kelsey should use footage from "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" as grounds for his divorce. Camille is one off the wall crazy freak. I felt sorry for Kelsey knowing he was married to that! Bless him for staying sober..... She drives ME to drink!!!

Matt

Well, let me say, so sad Camille, SIKE, you deserve to be cheated on. Your stupid self righteous and you can't even carry your own babies in your vagina. How freakin rude. Stupid whore. First of all you danced on MTV like a slut, posed for playboy and then married a wealthy man going through a rough patch. Whatever she is a n opportunist. i'm sad to say this but VERY happy he cheated on her now go suck the life out of someone else you stupid BIATCH

elizabeth

camille obviously has some issues that may have led to the failure of her marriage. when her mother got cancer she didn't worry about her mother but herself. then the whole hanging with the fruitcake allison dubois well i can imagine why kelsey didn't want to come home
camille is self centered and thinks she's better than the working class so i can imagine how it was always some sort of drama in her home

Kim

lol @ comment #15

Jen

First has anyone watched this women on Housewifes? Way before the so called affair her husband had, Camille was on national tv not only flurting with a much younger married man. But when on a trip to Vegas with the ladies her so called friend shows up to dinner with her without his wife or camilles husband. Then lets not forget the old man in a hot tub with camille. Then flash back to the fake drama Camille made up with another house wife, it seems funny that she is friends with her tennis partner the same man who just happened to be in Vegas at the same time without his wife and ended up with Camille, but when she returned from New York there he was again on his name is Nick. Camille is making the same eye contact I make to my husband. You are only hearing about Grammers Affair my question is what about the affairs Camille has had with her so called close men friends? Lets be honest she prefers men holding her hand to a girl friend. Has anyone thought by watching the show that Grammer was suffering dealing with his crazy wife who wants nothing more then to be the star of the marriage.

Jen

I almost forgot what about the meal tickets Camille has? After all for a mother who does not work at all, she has four nannys two for each child what does she do all day??? Oh I know plays tennis with Nick!!!!
By the way the most attention I have seen given to the Grammers children was given by Kelsey himself and on the tv show house wifes it seemed the only time Camille was in the same room with her chilren was only when Kelsey was around wonder where they are the rest of the time. And Camille sits in judgement of anyone else. Look how she plays the money card when Kyle from House wifes did not kiss her butt, she makes comments about how she will miss that income. So please for you guys to sit and side with one or the other is wrong no one know what kind of marriage this was and from the way Camille acts on housewifes she is not any better then anyone else.

Jen

__________

Jen

Nacy and Susan thank God someone else has seen this crazy women for what she is. I could not believe some of the comments, no wonder Kelsey had an affair if I were married to her I think I would have cheated by now. I can understand that some feel Kelsey should not have cheated I have been married for twenty one years and my husband cheated. We have worked threw it and moved on but I know what that pain feels like, however I have never cheated nor wanted to cheat on my husband. I have a son who will never know a nanny, or maybe I should say the only victims in this story are the children from the way they act on the show the little we saw them they are very comfortable with dad not so much Camille and a women who hands over her children to for nannys is not a mother she is a eye donor. Sorry but it is true and if Kelseys girl friend misscarriage then I feel sorry for her painful loss, no one should have to feel the loss of a child.

Alaina

I think Camille needs to stop talking to them media altogether. Whether if Kelsey cheated or not, she should always consider doing what is respectable and responsible in the eyes of her kids.

Last thing, when someone wants to leave you, LET THEM GO!

Tara

I think it's hilarious. Camille thought she was really something that she was married to Kelsey. Kyle was right, why WOULD anyone want anything to with Camille without Kelsey, and now Kelsey doesn't even want anything to do with her!! haha, and Camille was cracking jokes about Kyle's husband being a realtor, at least Kyle's husband didn't shame her face in the damn ground like Kesley did Camille. How FUNNY!!!!

Denise

As my momma always said, Camille, "if he'll cheat WITH you, he'll cheat ON you". You're wife #3; can you really be all that surprised?

Scarlett

no wonder he left, all she does is whine, whine and whine some more....and somehow she has it in her head Kyle is JEALOUS of HER, gimme a break...am still wondering WHEN she IS going to step out of Kelseys shadow, as she said in the opening of the Housewives....she LOVED being Mrs. K because of what it could get her.........tooooo bad , soooooo sad

Bobi

I am over the Camille Grammer Show, posing as Real Housewives of Bev Hills. She has no class, she makes comments about people and then retracts them (oops!), she is a model of what we do not want in out children, she is transparent, hateful, and not even a resident of Beverly Hills. If this is reality, I want none of it. If this is a scripted 'reality' show singing the praises of jealousy, bitterness, greed, and avarice I have watched my last show!

Davis

If anyone watched the Bev Hills Housewives, lets recall that her crazy friend Alison, the one smoking the electronic cigarette was channeling into the cosmos, telling Kyle that she and her husband were going to split and knew when she was going to die. I'm thinking why didn't she tell Camille that even arrogance, a bad face (and lip) job, a married into facade of class and all the bragging you could do is not going to keep her husband from leaving since her friend claims to be a psychic. She got what she deserved. Kelsey is a mess too but I find him more tolerable personality wise. A recovering narcissist and mean, INSECURE savant. Why divorce?