Michael Lohan --

I'll Become a

Drunk for Lindsay

10/14/2010 8:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan is telling people he's going to intentionally fall off the wagon and check himself into the Betty Ford clinic to be near Lindsay Lohan -- and stage his own arrest if necessary to get his daughter's attention.

1014_milo_lilo_EX_TMZ_01
We're told Michael is going to show up at Betty Ford and demand admission.  He will stage his own arrest -- to show everyone how much he cares about his daughter.

Michael is saying he'll make one more trip to Betty Ford to attempt to see Lindsay.  If she won't let him in, he's going to get all drunk and then go back and make a scene.

Wasn't this an episode in "I Love Lucy"?

hockeymom

Michael Lohan ----That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Leave her alone. Get on with your life. When the time is right, you'll have your moment. You can not force yourself on her. And to fall off the wagon to be close to her is just an excuse you will use to drink. Seems you need to be worried about your own problems.

Nikki

Didnt Lindsay act this way when Samantha Ronson refused to see her..
WOW! Now I am convenient Lindsay is a CLONE of her father!

sbrown

This idiot is why Lindsey is such a wreck. She's ashamed that she's perpetually, inexorably, and God forbid, genetically, attached to him.

He's so STUPID and SELF-ABSORBED that he doesn't even get it.

I get it. I feel for Linds. I'd be strung out too if my family created the chaos for me that hers does for her. I think the fact that she's able to hold her head up at all is admirable.

UdunGoofed

F*ck! Just when you think it can't get any wackier! I'm glad he ain't my daddy! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Shannon Steward

It would not surprise me one bit if this creep molested his daughters.

tgrfan42069

ATTENTION ATTENTION thats all he wants....not to mention he dont have to do this to see her..he does this on a normal basis anyways..stage getting arrested. lmao what an idiot

dumas1000

Memo to Michael Lohan. You are a complete psychopath and Lindsay is afraid of you. Your level of obession borders on psychotic and if you did happen to get near her, I would fear for her very life. Nobody will ever let you get anywhere near her ever again. If you get arrested they will put you in a place that Lindsay used to be at, the UCLA Medical Center. You are going to the psyche ward my friend, because you have lost your mind. Delusional paranoid schizophrenic. I bet the voices in his head are telling him to do this.

walter3ca

What an idiot. Someone should harvest his usable organs and throw away the rest.

Me

Wait. Is he looking for a way to get close to her, or a way to make her not want to even look in his direction forever?

The manboy has s--t for brains.

sickofit

This man is a stalker. Lindsay's lawyer better work up a restraining order for Michael, and not tell Lindsay, putting more stress on her. She is trying to destress and undrug, and he is trying to drive her crazy. Way to show your love and support, Michael! If you truly love someone, then sometimes you walk away for their sake.

GET A CLUE MICHAEL LOHAN, YOU WILL NOT GET CONTROL OF HER MONEY!

UdunGoofed

You guys make a good point with the molestation/pedophile thing. I've never really thought about it that way, but he is basically stalking her now, and acting like an obsessed lover. That is quite disgusting. Now I really hope he doesn't get anywhere near her. Damn. I'm still glad he ain't my daddy!

Charlie

Is there any charity I can donate to that seeks to give cancer to people like the Lohans?

Protozoa

His daughter is rejecting him and he ought to ask himself WHY. He uses her to draw media attention to himself and now he is reaping the reward for being such a self-obsessed and selfish USER of a father

Hope Lindsay gets a restraining order pronto. That he would even think of doing this shows he is not mentally ok at all. Leave her alone and mind your own business, get a life, and attend to it Michael Lohan, and maybe one day she will forgive you--IF you restrain yourself from having press conferences about your daughter and forcing yourself on her --can you do that? Can you ZIP IT???

Robert

Just give him twenty bucks and he'll go away...

J9

You cant fall off the wagon when you already lying in the street jerk!!