Michael Lohan --

I'll Become a

Drunk for Lindsay

10/14/2010 8:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan is telling people he's going to intentionally fall off the wagon and check himself into the Betty Ford clinic to be near Lindsay Lohan -- and stage his own arrest if necessary to get his daughter's attention.

1014_milo_lilo_EX_TMZ_01
We're told Michael is going to show up at Betty Ford and demand admission.  He will stage his own arrest -- to show everyone how much he cares about his daughter.

Michael is saying he'll make one more trip to Betty Ford to attempt to see Lindsay.  If she won't let him in, he's going to get all drunk and then go back and make a scene.

Wasn't this an episode in "I Love Lucy"?

Fredrick j frenger jr.

OMG! This is PREPOSTEROUS, perhaps the most LUDICROUS thing I have EVER heard!

Reader disregard:
John: Wait till the camera shuts off at 4a.m, park off of Country Club, then scale hedges. I will be the one dressed as a confederate soldier riding piggyback on a large naked woman who resembles Chastity Bono. Remember: your jousting lance cannot be over 14feet in length or 2 inches in diameter & you must use a saddle. Have your naked carrier stand in the orange circle on the S.lawn, after the bell sounds 3 times run straight north. FYI Dean won last week.

the sea

He has other children who don't talk to him either--doesn't he care about getting back in their lives too? Oh, that's right--no publicity or $$ when it comes to the other kids.

SusanMossNancyGrace

This whole family is seriously one big joke, I am ashamed that they even represent normal Americans

timid

Publicity stunt and I believe she and Dina are in on it. They want to keep her name and image out there while she's drying out. Has she had him served with a cease and desist order? Noooo.

Lohans are so very well suited for the tabloid bottom feeders.

Barbara

What an idiot. He just needs to leave her alond and go away. He is such a ridulous man. She will crash and burn all on her own.

Karen

A HELLO A DAD GOING TO DRINK AND REHAB TO SHOW HIS DAUGHTER TO HELP HER A WHAT DOSE THAT SAY TO ALL THE YOUNG GIRLS WHO HAVE A DAD TO LOOK UP TOO?

Mikey

GENIUS!

wvmama

what a sad, sad little man! And people wonder why this poor girl has turned out the way she has.

M

I don't really care what ML does. Does anyone?
He is just another fame w++++

Karen

oK SO HE WANTS TO HELP HIS DAUGHTER WHO HAS A ACTING CAREER SINCE SHE WAS A CHILD, AND HE WANTS TO GO TO REH HAB TO HELP HER? I think Califorina needs a law to help those child actors to protect them from there parents, look at all the yound children in pictures and see were they end up> who fault dose it ly?

Mikey

They're brainwashing her and she won't even recognize her father when she gets out. She needs her father to save her now before its to late.

I Salute You Michael Lohan!

Mike

Work on yourself, Michael. Find contrition, humility, get some balance in your life and exercise true generosity (which includes giving people space). You might have to do that for 10 years, but if you can achieve that, your daughter will come back to you without your even asking.

Stewart

I feel bad for Lindsay. No wonder the poor girl is so screwed up. Look at what a screw-up moron her dad is.

Mikey

I also am willing to drink free booze if it will say Lindsay!

Mikey

I will stand with Michael Lohan and get drunk to save Lindsay, as long as he's buying.