Octomom -- I'm Unevictable, Dammit

10/14/2010 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom has just rewritten decades of foreclosure law ... claiming on the Kevin & Bean show this AM that the guy who holds the note on her home has no claim against her ... and she ain't goin' anywhere.

1014_octomom_audio_launch_BN

passin thru

interesting, no one has commented. hmmmm
oh well, i dont have anything to add...but

Vote NO Meg Whitman

Another SCCCCCCCAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM by the octo ho!!!

9inch

This dead beat baby machine makes me sick!

F these welfare hoes!

Karma... where are you!

Ginger

So she's proud she can't pay her bills and the man who holds the note on the house is out money on his own property? Is this how she plans to raise all those babies? No one will tell me, either, how she can run around all the time with 14 babies. WHO is watching those kids and how is she paying them?

SusanMossNancyGrace

"You cannot evict an owner from their home" Did she relaly jsut say that, what a loony b!!tch.

9inch

He needs better attorneys then!!!

Never contract with women... especialy with kids, if you expect to get paid.
Now this dude is going to get sued by Oct Slutfor something lame.

He has be OCTO****ED!

maxscat

the house must already be paid for by whoremoney enterprises oops harmony..all of these players, amer, delude-o-mom and czech, know how to play their parts in this game, christmas is coming and thats when he'll start hollerin foreclosure again

Eric in L.A.

Why is she never home taking care of her kids? She should just contact Nike... They can build her a house size shoe to move into. Because she has too many kids and doesn't know what the F*ck to do...

maxscat

and shortly i'm sure kimba10 will be here with yet another slew of rambling tirades. she's her own biggest fan

NatTxn

She's not very bright. He owns the home, she hasn't paid him, he can evict her....simple as that.

Oh wait, I just listened to the audio....

She can't be the rightful owner or he wouldn't have any hold on her and she admitted that with him she's now current....

Uh, she's crazy!! The best thing that could happen is she loses the house, those kids get taken away and put in a loving, STABLE home.

Al

Octomom obviously doesn't understand finance. She might "own" the home, in the sense that she has the deed, but she has used the home as collateral on a loan, and if she doesn't pay according to the terms of the loan, the lender can foreclose on the collateral, and evict her. It may take a bit of time to evict her, but unless she pays off the loan, eviction will come eventually.

Kimba10

I'm here maxscat, jealous much?

WORK IT GIRL! YOU BETTER WORK IT MRS. NADYA!!!!

TEAM NADYA ALL THE WAY! LOL I LOVE IT... KEEP IT COMING TMZ! Haters are pissed and don't even know why, isn't that right maxscat? LOL

ann

Pardon my language but, she is soooo ****ing stupid!!!!!!!!!!!! Every time she opens her mouth she lies and tries to make herself look intelligent. she is a moron!

maxscat

of course honey. you're the only one who's consistently always right about everything. i AM jealous, you figured me out

Tina

Kimba/Sarcia/Nadya YOU are NOT Married except in your fantasyland. I will give you credit for being the biggest Troll I have ever seen in all my internet years and you can be proud and giggle and act like a 12 yr. old all you want.
This crap will all continue in another few months it is history repeating itself again. None of this is new and if you want to act all manic over it go right ahead. Well, will see ya all at the next begfest. BTW this is old , but I was bored. Kimba when you type all in caps it makes it hard for me to ignore your lunatic posts JMO LOL

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments