Snooki

Gets Diet Offer

After 'South Park' Portrayal

10/15/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki just scored a lucrative offer from a diet company after her gremlin-esque depiction on "South Park" this week  ... but the company may not be doing her any favors.

Snooki Polizzi
AcaiSupply.com -- a diet company -- claims it's outraged the show mocked Snooki's issues with obesity ... so they've offered Snooks a cut of the profits and a free year's supply in exchange for a "glowing testimonial."

Here's the rub -- the company's letter to Snooki essentially calls her overweight ... and as you may know, she's had serious weight issues ... claiming she "almost died" from anorexia a few years back.

We're guessing Snooks is gonna 86 the deal anyway -- 'cause she's been telling everyone she likes the way she looks on the show.

Moule E

I love the drugged drunken leatherface look. Tan more, more, more

RJ Hunt

Drunk, Fat , and Orange is no way to go through life...

Superman

Well, you ruin my appetite every time you post something about her!!!

barb

She looks like she needs to take a bath.

Phreaky

That Acai BS gets spammed all over the internet. So now I guess it'll be spammed WITH her picture.

Moule E

The front butt on that troll must smell like a migrant farm workers armpit on a hot July day.

Me

Obesity? Since when is 15-20 pounds over weight considered obese? Jeebus

haydenluke15

Major brands always give out their popular brand samples (in a way it is similar to coupons) I use these guys to get mine http://bit.ly/aJWSXv enjoy your samples

ivy

Snooki does not need to do acai berry or any other ridiculous pill. She need s to drink less and just watch her calories and get some exercise.

I am short like Snooki and I have lost 50 pounds over the last 2 years, and I have done it by watching my calories, eating less processed foods and getting in some kind of exercise every day.

I usually walk 20 minutes every day and I wear SmartSole exercise insoles hTtp://www.smartsole.com. They are body toning insoles similar to Reebok Easytone that help you burn extra calories while you walk or work out as well as tone and tighten. I read about them on my weight watchers board and the code ww10 gives you a 10% discount.

I also try not to eat after 8 pm at night.

Thania

She is not obese!

Kell

trash who cares TMZ

HeatherIsOnFIre

Snookie,

I think youre a stupid bitch but in no way are you fat or obese. Dont listen to them! SP is desperately clinging to straws, the episodes aren't funny or relevant at all.

boner

She looks like a tanned fat miss piggy. How is she even in the news, only 20yr olds watch MTV what a waste of time this ugly little piglet is.

Rastus

Put some sunglasses on her and she'd look like a refugee from a mine disaster.

Quinn

yea. she likes the way she looks on the show. it's true, some guys like fat chicks. thankfully my husband is one of them. ... I'll take their offer.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments