Christina Aguilera Time Warp

10/15/2010 2:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Susan Natch

Good Lord she wears a lot of makeup! I bet she is really fug underneath the 10 pounds of crap on her face.

Albert

At least she looks better than that slag Britney Spears.

bored

she really needs to go easy on the bronzer

Kàt

she should just go big with one or the other: lips or eyes, and lay off the bronzing crap/ it always looks fake. Natural is much more appealing, and less of 'going along with the crowd' look. Only thing I want to see orange is a pumpkin....not a singing pumpkin!

S

She was much, much prettier when she was younger and fresh-faced. Noe she looks clownish with all that make-up.

Lisa

This is one of the scariest time warps I've seen. Because of all her excessive makeup and bleached hair, it looks like she's aging real fast.

john johnson

i think joan rivers looks better. can you say multiple nose jobs?

HMichaelH

Sad Commentary on what happens to so many beautiful women in entertainment. She went from being a rally pretty woman to looking like a street-walking prostitute. Meg Ryan is another example of a really cute woman who should have stayed away from destructive plastic surgery. I would be more attracted to the normally aging Ryan than the disaster she turned herself into.

Of course, that's why we have brown paper bags! I understand the sale of head-sized brown paper bags has gone exponential in Hollywood.

waffles

Whether she wears a little or a lot of makeup, I think she's still very sexy and glamourous. The only time I thought she looked trashy was when she had dark hair. And even then she was still hot.

pancakes

I think she looks hot with a little or a lot of makeup. I only thought she looked trashy with dark hair. And even then she was still hot.

squeakermama

Way too much make up. She is a natural beauty. Take that red lipstick away from that girl!

Ann

Her many looks make her so interesting with different make up. Regardless of either "how much" or "how little" makeup she wears, in each picture she is gorgeous. Great bone structure.

Just Sayin

The girl has talent !!!!!

some input

i love how everyone wants their shot to make some low blows on some one they dont know nor will prob ever GET to meet lol.... she looks fine, im sure you look like **** every now and again... do you guys sing with such talent? go look at ur self real quick and tell me you were the hottest thing on this earth, good luck! ;)

The Love Sponge

to a skank to a skank to a skank to a skank to a skank to a skank to a skank

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments