Justin Bieber Lands a Daddy

10/15/2010 11:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Teen pop prince Justin Bieber arrived in his homeland of Canada and was greeted by his 37-year-old father Jeremy on Thursday.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Even 16-year-olds need help with all their baggage.

Inaloumo

im sure bieb's money paid for those tattoos. What a douchebag father. Looks like a tiny UFC fighter. I wonder what it like to be parents mealticket, it must suck or go straight to your head, like Bam Margera.

omg

Why would anyone want their kids to admire this punk. Pull up your pants! Skinny jeans, high tops and pants on the ground! You're not cool, you look like a HOMO!

marie

whats up with the pants down.. Biber ... you used to be cool i never thought thought you will ever wear your past down you are older then me but i knoe better then to have my pants down hugging a guy. And the glasses... is it sunny in there?

Mel

Why do you have to say that his father is 37? who cares, so he was 21 when Justin was born...um Bristol Palin, the little Spears brat, ya teenagers in America having babies, so lame tmz

Fran

Pick up your pants, REALLY!

durrr...

hey, there's a way to cure high-waters.... 'low-butters'...

Bill F. Murray

"Lookin' like a fool wit' yo PANTS ON THE GROUND!"

rico

Just another Douch bag parent of a so called child "star" no wonder Beibes comes off as trailer trash, the apple dose'nt fall to far from the tree....

Oprah

That photo explains so much.

Oprah

That photo explains so much.

katschy

Edward said, "His dad looks like a low life too, with all of those tats."

I'll defend his dad without knowing anything about him - my dad was in the military service and has a lot of tats up his arms, and he's no lowlife; he was young when he got them and has stressed to me and my brother all our lives that we shouldn't get tattooed simply because they'll look douchey when we get older.

That said, the body language really does look less than loving, but perhaps he's got his mind on things like the paparazzi snapping photos of him trying to pick up his kid at the airport, and the traffic ahead, and the trash needs to go out tonight, and whatever else.

I can't defend the pants, though, that's just idiotic, and I hate seeing it. No fan of Bieber myself, but I don't know him, so I can't actually judge whether or not he's an ass or gay :)

Ozzie X

I wonder how many chicks his dad bangs after telling them he's Justin Bieber's father.

Susana

PULL UP YOUR PANTS!! Why do these kids always assume that wearing their pants like that makes them look cool? SMH

nick

what,s up with his pants y dont his father tell him to pull his pants up that,s no idol to his fance that,s disgusting he look like a ***

iFart

I can't believe how people can spew so much hate at a 16 year old boy who worked his butt off to get where he is. While I'm not a fan of his music, it's amazing to me that people are saying he isn't talented. I've seen him on talk shows playing drums, guitar and piano, and he can dance and sing better than most of the artists out there today. I would hate to be famous...everyone is so damn critical and mean, and no one can stand to see someone else succeed. Why not be happy for the kid? It's a sad world we live in.